Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Filipino Beef Giniling recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Filipino Beef Giniling recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Filipino Beef Giniling recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are aware that the body calls for a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that getting regular exercise and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that a number of specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? Today, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is perhaps the heartiest food you can consume. You may already be aware of this since you’ve likely been told to see to it that you eat fish at least a couple of times a week. This is particularly true for individuals whose hearts are unhealthy. Fact: Fish is rich in Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try eating fish during at least two meals per week.
There are many foods that you can consume that are beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially wonderful, though, for improving your heart health. Try to start incorporating these foods in your diet every day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to filipino beef giniling recipe. To cook filipino beef giniling you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Filipino Beef Giniling:
- Get 1 lb lean ground beef
- Provide 1 medium onion chopped
- Get 5 cloves garlic minced
- Take 2 potatoes diced in square cut
- Provide 2 carrots diced in square cut
- Take 1 red bell pepper diced in square cut
- Prepare 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Prepare 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- You need 3 tbsp tomato sauce
- Get 2 1⁄2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Take 1⁄2 tbsp chili pepper powder
Steps to make Filipino Beef Giniling:
- Pour olive oil into a pan and wait for it to warm up then sauté onion and garlic for 3 minutes
- Add ground beef and cook until fully brown
- Add potatoes and carrots and cook for 3 minutes then add bell pepper and cook for another 3 minutes
- Add soy sauce, oyster sauce, and tomato sauce and cook for 5 minutes
- Add chili peppers and cook for 2 minutes then serve hot with white rice
If you find this Filipino Beef Giniling recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.