Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spaghetti with Beef and Mushroom Bolognese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spaghetti with Beef and Mushroom Bolognese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already know that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that getting regular exercise and following a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep on reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Blueberries are fantastic for your heart. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This particular antioxidant helps your body to be a lot better at processing your fats and cholesterol. If your body can easily process fat and cholesterol, they won’t amass in your body or cause your heart to have problems. That just means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as it can be.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. These foods are especially good for the heart, however. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet each day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spaghetti with beef and mushroom bolognese recipe. You can have spaghetti with beef and mushroom bolognese using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Spaghetti with Beef and Mushroom Bolognese:
- Take 200 g Spaghetti
- Prepare 300 g Minced Beef
- Get 100 g Brown/Shitake Mushrooms (sliced)
- Use [Marinade]
- Use 2 g (2 pinches) Salt
- Provide 2 g White Pepper
- Get 1 Tbsp Fresh Oregano (minced)
- Provide 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- Take 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Use [Sauce]
- Take 70 g Yellow Onions (diced)
- Provide 20 g Garlic (minced)
- Provide 100 g Carrots (diced)
- Prepare 50 g Celery or Chinese Celery (diced)
- Prepare 400 g Ripe Tomatoes (diced or crushed)
- Take 1 cup Water/Stock (Pasta Water is fine)
- You need 2 Tbsp Fresh Oregano (finely chopped)
- Prepare 1-2 tsp Sugar
- Prepare 2 pinches Salt
- Get [Miscellaneous]
- Get as needed Olive Oil
- Take as needed Parmesan Cheese
Instructions to make Spaghetti with Beef and Mushroom Bolognese:
- MARINADE: marinate the Beef with Salt, White Pepper, Olive Oil, Fresh Oregano and Worcestershire Sauce for 30 minutes or more.
- PASTA: Boil a pot of water. Add 2 pinches of Salt, 1 Tbsp Olive Oil and stir. Add the Spaghetti and cook until al dente. Remove and set aside. Reuse the water if you like.
- BEEF & Shrooms: Heat 2-3 Tbsp of Olive Oil until hot. Add 1⁄2 of the Onions, then the add the Garlic and fry them until they are fragrant. Then add the Beef and cook it until brown all over. Then add the Mushroom, mix well and cook until the Mushrooms are soft. Remove and set aside.
- VEGGIES: heat 2-3 Tbsp of Olive Oil until hot. Fry the remaining Onions and Celery until fragrant. Next add the Carrots and fry them for a few minutes. Then add the Tomatoes and cook them for 2-3 minutes. (Sometimes, I also add Fresh Coriander with the Celery)
- STEWING: add 1 cup of Water/Stock, Sugar, Salt, and bring it to a boil. Add the Beef & Shrooms, then stew the sauce until the liquid reduces and thickens. After that, TURN off the heat, add about 30g of Parmesan, 1 Tbsp of Fresh Oregano and mix well. (I also added a handful of Mozzarella sometimes, to thicken the sauce)
- ASSEMBLY: place the Spaghetti on a plate. Spoon the Sauce on top and garnish with Oregano and Parmesan Cheese.
If you find this Spaghetti with Beef and Mushroom Bolognese recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.