Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's EZ Spaghetti & Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's EZ Spaghetti & Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already know that you must have a fit and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. But did you know that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? In this article, you will discover which foods are great for your heart.
Your heart will be healthy if you consume blueberries. Fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts very much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This specific antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you consume. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they won’t build up in your system and or cause problems for your heart. That, in turn, helps your heart be healthy.
There are plenty of foods you will find that that are great for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to start eating these hearty foods each day. Your heart is going to be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's ez spaghetti & meatballs recipe. To make mike's ez spaghetti & meatballs you need 29 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's EZ Spaghetti & Meatballs:
- Prepare ● For The Red Sauce
- Prepare 2 (1 Pound) Jars [of your favorite spaghetti or marinara sauce]
- Get 1⁄2 Cup Viadailla Onions
- Take 1 EX LG Firm Beefeater Tomato [chopped]
- Provide 1 (14 oz) Can Artichoke Hearts
- Provide 1⁄2 Cup Red Onions
- Use 2 Cups Fresh Spinach [stems removed]
- Take 1 Cup Fresh Mushrooms [thick sliced]
- Take 1 (14 oz) Can Diced Tomatoes
- You need 1⁄4 Cup Parmasean Cheese
- Get 6 LG Cloves Fresh Garlic [smashed & fine minced]
- Provide 2 LG Stalks Celery [chopped]
- Get 1⁄4 Cup Fresh Basil Leaves
- Provide 1⁄3 Cup Sugar
- You need 1 tsp Fennel
- Prepare ● For The Meatballs
- Get 1 Pound Ground Sausage
- You need 1 Pound Ground Beef
- You need 2 tbsp Fresh Basil [+ reserves for garnish]
- Take 1 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Prepare 2 Cups Italian Bread Crumbs
- Provide 2 Eggs
- You need ● For The Sides & Garnishments
- Prepare Garden Wedge Salads [with bacon slivers]
- Provide Slices Thick Garlic Bread
- Take Fresh Italian Parsley [garnish]
- Provide as needed Parmasean Cheese
- Get as needed Mozzarella Cheese
- Use as needed Noodles [your choice]
Instructions to make Mike's EZ Spaghetti & Meatballs:
- Create your meatballs by mixing everything together in the ● Meatball section well. Mold into small balls.
- Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Chop all fresh vegetables and place in a large pot.
- Add in your favorite spaghetti or marinara sauce.
- Simmer for 30 minutes. Stir regularly.
- Add in meatballs. Simmer 10 minutes longer.
- Boil your noodles as per manufactures directions. Add a dash of salt and olive oil to your water. Stir occasionally.
- Top with fresh basil, parsley, Parmasean and Mozzarella Cheese.
- Serve hot with crispy garlic bread and a fresh wedge garden salad. Enjoy!
If you find this Mike's EZ Spaghetti & Meatballs recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.