Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Spicy Beef Stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware that the body calls for a healthy heart. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the general health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? In this article, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. Blueberries are high in antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene performs pretty much like the resveratrol in grapes. This antioxidant helps your body to be more efficient at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. When your body is good at breaking down these things, they won’t build up in your system and or cause problems for your heart. That, in effect, helps your heart be as healthy as possible.
There are many foods that you can consume that are great for your body. No doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Start eating these foods regularly. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy beef stew recipe. To make spicy beef stew you need 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Beef Stew:
- Use 2 lbs stew beef
- Take 1 tbs onion powder
- Provide 1 tbs garlic powder
- Take 1 sazon packet
- Provide 1 tbs adobo
- Get 2 tbs soy sauce
- Prepare 1 chicken bouillon cube
- Prepare 1 tsp oregano
- Provide 1⁄4 tsp cumin
- Prepare to taste Red pepper flakes
- Use 3 tbs tomato paste
- Take 1-2 tsp light brown sugar
- You need 3-4 c water
- Get 1 med sweet potato peeled
- Use 2-3 small white potatoes, peeled
- Take 2-3 carrots, peeled
- Use 1 yellow onion
- Take 1⁄4 red pepper, chopped
- Prepare Olive oil
Steps to make Spicy Beef Stew:
- Season beef with red pepper, onion powder, adobo, garlic powder, sazon, soy sauce, chicken bouillon cube, oregano & olive oil. Cover & let marinade 1-2 days.
- Heat a pot over medium heat with olive oil. Add beef & brown on each side. Once beef is browned on all sides, add 3-4 c water. (I recommend putting water into marinade bowl so you don't waste marinade).You want water to cover beef. Cover pot & let beef boil 1- 1 1⁄2 hrs until beef is tender. Check on it occasionally, if water dries up, add more water. Once beef is tender, cut potatoes, carrots & onion.
- Add regular potatoes & carrots. Stir, add more water if needed. Let beef & potatoes simmer for 10 minutes. Then add sweet potatoes & onions, stir. After 6 minutes, add red pepper flakes, stir again. Let boil 5 minutes.
- Add tomato paste & brown sugar, stir again. Let stew boil until reaching desired thickness. Serve over white rice or with bread.
If you find this Spicy Beef Stew recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.