Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Simple Creamy Macaroni Soup (Sopas) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Creamy Macaroni Soup (Sopas) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Creamy Macaroni Soup (Sopas) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know that the body needs a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the general health of your heart. However, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Do you remember when your mother and father would tell you an apple a day keeps the doctor away? Know that apples are loaded with things that will promote a healthy heart. Appleas contain tons of soluble fiber which acts kind of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t collect and build up into blockages. A single Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL cholesterol levels go down by as much as 8%! That’s a fantastic number for somebody who desires a healthier heart.
There are plenty of foods that are terrific for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are essentially great for the heart, however. Begin consuming these health food regularly. Your heart is going to be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple creamy macaroni soup (sopas) recipe. You can have simple creamy macaroni soup (sopas) using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple Creamy Macaroni Soup (Sopas):
- Prepare 250 grams elbow or long macaroni pasta noodle cooked as per instructions
- You need 1 teaspoon oil
- Prepare 2 tablespoons butter
- Provide 2 cups milk
- Prepare 1 chicken bouillon cube or 1 cup of chicken broth, if using broth, remove 1 cup water from list
- Take 1 cup water
- Provide 1 can corned beef
- Prepare 3-4 cloves garlic minced
- You need 1 onion chopped
- Take 1⁄2 head shredded cabbage
- Provide 1 carrot peeled and cut into thin strips
- Use optional: half a pound of cooked/boiled shredded chicken
- Use optional: canned vienna sausage sliced
- Prepare to taste salt and pepper
Steps to make Simple Creamy Macaroni Soup (Sopas):
- Melt butter in low heat and add a teaspoon of oil to avoid burning. Add garlic and cook until golden brown, add onions and cook until translucent. Add corned beef and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- In a pot, add water, and chicken bouillon or chicken broth and bring to boil. Add cooked garlic and onion in butter, corned beef, cooked macaroni pasta, carrots and optional shredded chicken and sausage. Simmer for 10 minutes. Add cabbage.
- Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat or turn to low heat and add milk to avoid curdling. Simmer for another 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
If you find this Simple Creamy Macaroni Soup (Sopas) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.