Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy lasagne recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy lasagne recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy lasagne recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the general health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Know that blueberries are great for your heart. Fact: Blueberries are high in antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene performs so much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps the body be better at breaking down cholesterol and fats. The easier it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less apt it is for those things to accumulate in your system and cause problems for your heart. That, in turn, helps your heart be healthy.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. These foods are essentially great for the heart, though. Start consuming these health food every day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy lasagne recipe. You can have easy lasagne using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy lasagne:
- You need 12 catelli smart lasagne noodles
- Take 1 lb lean ground beef
- Provide 1 onion, chopped
- Take 1 tomato chopped
- Take 2 garlic cloves
- You need 1 1⁄2 cups of original spaghetti sauce
- Use 1 bar of mozzarella cheese
- Prepare 1 zucchini chopped
- Take salt and pepper
- Prepare 1 dash italiano club house seasoning
- You need 2 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- Use 1 cup ricotta cheese
- Provide 1 egg
- Provide 1 tbsp dried parsley
- You need 1 tbsp dried basil
- Provide 1 cooking spray oil
Steps to make Easy lasagne:
- Have a pot big enough to cook the noodles in. Salt the water. Once brought to a boil cook the noodles as the direction on the box says. About 8 to 10 mins.
- Mix the roicatta cheese with the egg in a small bowl. Add parsley and basil into the mixture and set a side for later
- Add olive oil to frying pan and start to add the chopped garlic and onions to a low to medium heat. Then the chopped tomato after a minute
- Once the onions sweat out add the ground beef and salt and pepper to the pan. Turn the heat to medium to high to cook the beef faster
- Once beef is browned drain fat if needed. Stir in spaghetti sauce and add zucchini. Let simmer for 5 to 8 mins.
- While the sauce is simmering grate the cheese and drain the noodles once they are done cooking. Remember not to over cook the noodles. Follow the directions on the brand you buy.
- Add sauce to 13x9 inch baking dish. This way your noodles on the bottom won't burn onto the pan. Next place four pasta pieces lengthwise over sauce, over lapping edges. Spread 1⁄3 of ricotta cheese over pasta and add 1⁄3 of mozzarella cheese . cover with one fourth of sauce.
- Repeat layers twice.
- With the last layer add the rest of the beef sauce and sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top. Make sure you put most of the cheese on this layer. The other two bottom layers should only have the roicatta. Sprinkle with italino seasoning.
- Wrap the pan with tin foil to keep the lasagne from drying out or to store in the fridge or freezer for later. Make sure to give the tin foil a quick spray of cooking oil on the side that will be facing in on the lasange.
- Cook the lasagne in the oven at 375oF for about 30 mins Take the tin foil off and let the cheese on top golden brown for another 2 mins on broiler setting. Let the lasange stand for another 5mins to cool on the counter.
- Once cooled lasange should be ready to serve. Eat and enjoy :)
If you find this Easy lasagne recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.