Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mississippi Style Pot Roast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mississippi Style Pot Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mississippi Style Pot Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Consider this: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. However, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Know that blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. Fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This specific antioxidant may be able to help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you consume. If your body is able to easily process fat and cholesterol, they are not going to amass in your body or cause problems for your heart. This, basically, makes your heart as healthy as possible.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are terrific for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially wonderful, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to start incorporating these foods in your diet each day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mississippi style pot roast recipe. You can cook mississippi style pot roast using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mississippi Style Pot Roast:
- Use 2-3 lb beef roast (I prefer sirloin tip)
- Provide 2 tbsp olive oil
- Provide to taste pepper
- Provide 1 stick unsalted butter
- Provide 1 package dry au jus gravy mix
- Provide 1 package dry ranch dressing mix
- Use 5-6 peperoncini peppers
- Get 1⁄8 cup peperoncini brine
- Get All purpose flour (for the gravy)
Instructions to make Mississippi Style Pot Roast:
- Preheat the olive oil in a skillet, season the meat with pepper and then sear it on all sides.
- Add the seared roast to your slow cooker, fat side up.
- Sprinkle the au jus and ranch mixes and then place the stick of butter on top of the roast.
- Place the peperoncinis around the roast, in regular intervals.
- Pour the brine around the edges or even on top, if you like.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- Once it's done, remove it to a plate so it can rest.
- Pour the liquid into a sauce pan, add flour a teaspoon at a time, stir briskly with a whisk and simmer on low until it thickens into a rich gravy.
- Serve with rice or mashed potatoes and a vegetable of your choice. Enjoy!!
If you find this Mississippi Style Pot Roast recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.