Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chipotle Beef Roast (Slow Cooker) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chipotle Beef Roast (Slow Cooker) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are aware that you need to have a strong and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that getting regular exercise and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? Keep reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Do you remember being told by your parents “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Apples are high in things that will promote a healthy heart. Apples are known to be rich in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t accumulate or cause clogging. One Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels decrease by as much as 8 percent! That’s a terrific number if you’re working to improve your heart health!
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be great for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially good, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chipotle beef roast (slow cooker) recipe. You can cook chipotle beef roast (slow cooker) using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chipotle Beef Roast (Slow Cooker):
- Use bottom round beef roast (3- 4 lbs)
- Get canola oil
- Get garlic, minced
- Prepare onion, chopped
- Prepare beef broth (14.5 oz)
- Get diced tomatoes (14.5 oz)
- Prepare chipotle peppers in adobo sauce (7 oz can) SEE NOTE on amount to use
- Take chili powder
- Take basil
- Get ground cumin
- You need cinnamon
- Take oregano
- Get salt and pepper to taste
- Take sliced lime
Steps to make Chipotle Beef Roast (Slow Cooker):
- Salt and pepper beef roast and sear roast in a tablespoon of oil. Place in crock pot.
- Place garlic, onions, beef broth, diced tomatoes and all seasonings on top (besides salt and pepper). As for the chipotle peppers - add 3 large whole peppers and 2 scant tablespoons of adobo sauce into crock pot. I think this adds the perfect amount of smokey flavor and heat. If you're concerned about it being too much - I'd reduce the sauce to a tablespoon and only add 2 peppers
- Give everything a stir to get it all blended. Cover and cook on low for about 7-8 hours. I was pressed for time when I made this last - so I cooked on low for four hours and on high for two hours. Was perfect!
- Shred meat. Remove and discard peppers. Spoon juices and tomatoes & onions from crock pot on top of beef (there's a ton of flavor and heat in there). Salt and pepper to taste. Serve with lime slices and white rice. Yum - hope you enjoy : )
If you find this Chipotle Beef Roast (Slow Cooker) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.