Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beer & Italian Sausage Chili (Green's Meat Soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beer & Italian Sausage Chili (Green's Meat Soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already know that the body requires a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the total health of your heart. Do you know, however, that some specific foods are terrific for making your heart feel better? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Beans–seriously–are super great for your heart. The after effects of consuming them may not have a pleasant smell, but they’re great for the inside of your body. This doesn’t mean that just consuming beans will neutralize the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be ingesting. What we do mean is that subbing in kidney beans or edamame for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger rather than a beef hamburger is a good idea. Fortunately, beans are very tasty and who knows…you might not even miss consuming the real beef or chicken.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are great for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. The foods mentioned are particularly beneficial for the heart, however. Try incorporating these foods in your diet every day. Your heart will be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beer & italian sausage chili (green's meat soup) recipe. To make beer & italian sausage chili (green's meat soup) you need 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beer & Italian Sausage Chili (Green's Meat Soup):
- Prepare Meat
- Get 1 lb ground italian sausage
- Use 1 lb ground beef
- Prepare Vegetables
- Provide 1 can crushed tomatoes
- Take 1 can tomato paste
- Prepare 2 can red beans
- Take 1 onion (diced)
- Take 4 clove garlic (minced)
- Provide 6 serrano peppers (diced)
- Use Seasoning
- You need 3 tsp chili powder
- Take 2 tsp cumin
- Prepare 1 pinch salt
- Take 1 pinch pepper
- You need other
- Take 2 bottles beer (a moderate ale works best)
Steps to make Beer & Italian Sausage Chili (Green's Meat Soup):
- Open 1 bottle of beer and pour in a frosty pint glass for drinking while making chili
- In a dutch oven, brown ground beef with salt and pepper to taste, add 1 teaspoon of cumin and 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- Remove ground beef and add Italian sausage, cook until browned
- Add diced onion, minced garlic, and diced serrano peppers to the hot fat left in the dutch oven, cook until soft and tender
- Return ground beef and italian sausage to dutch oven
- Add crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, and remaining bottle of beer stirring to combine
- Add remaining chili powder and cumin
- Simmer on low for at least 1 hour (I usually do 2 to 3 hours)
- If you like soupier chili add a second beer or 12 ounces of water
If you find this Beer & Italian Sausage Chili (Green's Meat Soup) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.