Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Peesy yet Absolutely Delicious-y Lasagna! recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Peesy yet Absolutely Delicious-y Lasagna! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Peesy yet Absolutely Delicious-y Lasagna! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are certain that you must have a strong and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that exercising regularly and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, though, that a number of specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? In this article, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are so awesome for your heart health. Sure, the after-effects of ingesting beans might not be the best for your nose, but they are so healthy for you. This doesn’t mean that the simple act of eating beans will weaken the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What this means is that substituting in edamame or kidney beans for the chicken on your salad or consuming a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you have do. Thankfully, beans are very tasty and you never know…you might not even moss eating the real beef or chicken.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can add to your diet that will be good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially great for the heart, however. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy peesy yet absolutely delicious-y lasagna! recipe. You can cook easy peesy yet absolutely delicious-y lasagna! using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Peesy yet Absolutely Delicious-y Lasagna!:
- Provide 1 lb mild Italian sausage
- You need 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- Prepare 1 large jar of spaghetti sauce
- Prepare 1 28 oz of diced tomatoes
- Provide 16 oz mozzarella cheese
- Use 1 parmesan cheese to taste
- Take 1 24 oz container of cottage cheese
- Provide 1 box lasagna noodles uncooked (do NOT use the boil free noodles)
Instructions to make Easy Peesy yet Absolutely Delicious-y Lasagna!:
- Brown your meats together, drain off excess fat.
- Add the tomatoes and spaghetti sauce, let simmer about 10 minutes.
- Layer the following ingredients in a 9x13 pan, portioning each ingredient to accommodate 2-3 layers ( as you prefer): 1) sauce, 2) noodles,3) sauce, 4) cottage cheese, 5) mozzarella cheese, 6) parmesan cheese, 7) noodles. Repeat layers 3-7 ending with parmesan cheese.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 45 minutes - 1 hour. Let set for 15 minutes before serving. Delicious!
If you find this Easy Peesy yet Absolutely Delicious-y Lasagna! recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.