Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the general health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Go on reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Know that your heart needs blueberries. Blueberries are a rich source of antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This particular antioxidant helps your body to be a lot better at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. The better it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less apt it is for those things to clog your system and cause heart problems. That, in effect, helps your heart be as healthy as possible.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. The foods mentioned are especially good for the heart, though. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy lasagna recipe. You can have easy lasagna using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Lasagna:
- Provide 6-9 uncooked lasagna noodles
- Get 1 1⁄2 lb Ground beef
- Get 1 large 24 oz container small curd cottage cheese or ricotta
- You need 1 quart Spaghetti sauce of choice, mine is doctored and store bought
- Prepare 3 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- You need 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Provide 2 Eggs
- You need 1 Salt pepper garlic and onion powders and Italian seasoning
Steps to make Easy Lasagna:
- Preheat oven to 350
- Brown ground beef and drain. Add marinara sauce and half a jar of water. Shake water in jar to clean all sauce from the jar. Add any seasonings you like at this point.
- Empty cottage cheese or ricotta in a bowl. Add 2 eggs, half a cup of parm, and a handful of mozzarella, salt pepper garlic and onion powders and Italian seasoning and mix well.
- In a large casserole, spread some sauce in bottom then layer uncooked noodles to fit on top of that. Add more marinara making sure to cover the noodles completely each layer. On top of that add a layer of cottage cheese and on top of that a layer of mozzarella and parm. Add another layer of uncooked noodles and repeat layers til done. Cover top with remaining cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 mins then uncover for 15 more.
If you find this Easy Lasagna recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.