Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mongolian Beef for Two recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mongolian Beef for Two recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already realize that the body needs a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. However, did you know that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Fish is perhaps the heartiest food you can ingest. You probably already be aware of this because you’ve likely been told to see to it that you eat fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Know that fish has lots of Omega 3’s which are what lets your body process unhealthy cholesterol. Try including fish in at least two of your meals per week.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are good for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially good, though, for improving your heart health. Start eating these heart-healthy foods regularly. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mongolian beef for two recipe. You can have mongolian beef for two using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mongolian Beef for Two:
- Get 1 pound skirt steak, sliced into roughly 1⁄4" thick pieces on an angle
- Get 2 teaspoons corn starch
- Use 1.5 Tablespoons oyster sauce
- Use 1 Tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons minced garlic
- Prepare 1-2 Tablespoons sugar, depending on how sweet you like things
- Provide 1 Tablespoon chili garlic paste (sriracha works in a pinch)
- Get 1⁄2 Tablespoon vinegar
- Provide oil
- Provide 1⁄2 a medium onion, sliced into 1⁄4" thick slices
- Provide 2 green onions, cut into 1.5" segments
- You need If you're going to have this with rice & need to make a fresh batch, best to get the rice going before the beef
Steps to make Mongolian Beef for Two:
- In a medium to large bowl, mix the beef, corn starch, oyster sauce, soy sauce, garlic, sugar, chili garlic paste, and vinegar together, making sure to thoroughly and evenly distribute the seasonings throughout the meat. (I prefer clean hands for this purpose.) Let it sit for at least 10-15 and up to 30 minutes to soak up the flavor and velvet just a bit.
- In a wok or large saute pan, bring 1⁄2 Tablespoon of oil to high heat and quickly stir fry the onions and green onions just until the onions start to turn translucent. Set aside on a plate.
- Keeping the heat high, stir fry the meat in two equal batches for 3 minutes or so (until the meat is done) with 1⁄2 Tablespoon oil per batch. You can set aside the first batch on the plate with the veg while you stir fry the second.
- When all the meat is cooked, put it all back in your wok or pan, and add the onions.
- Give everything a few quick tosses or folds to make sure all the components get seasoned.
- Enjoy over steamed rice. :)
If you find this Mongolian Beef for Two recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.