Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheeseburger Macaroni Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheeseburger Macaroni Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Article We’re Going To Be Checking Out The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Many people don’t recognize that coconut oil has many benefits to it and is actually something you ought to be using on a regular basis. Something else I would like to point out concerning this product is that there are tons of different benefits available from it. You need to also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you are able to use externally. Coconut oil is a lot more useful than other oils you are able to purchase and in this article we will be telling you why.
Something else quite a lot of you might like relating to this product is that it can actually increase weight loss as a result of the reality that it increases your metabolism. Simply because coconut oil burns so quickly in your body and offers you energy, and also speeds up your metabolism you’ll find the you can burn off calories three times as fast. The to so for any person on a weight loss system who is not losing weight as quickly as they would like, you may find that a adding this into your diet can be a great benefit. And for people were trying to lose some weight but feel sluggish all the time because of this, you’ll discover that coconut oil winds up providing you with more energy because it is improving your metabolism.
There is currently studies being done that are leading men and women to the realization that coconut oil can possibly fight off bacterial and viral infections in the body, nevertheless this isn’t yet been proven. For those of you who are looking to live a healthier life you might find that eliminating your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a great place to start. Something you might or may not recognize is that within an incredibly short time frame there are going to be vitamin supplement companies advertising the utilization of coconut oil supplements, but you can get the jump on this.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheeseburger macaroni casserole recipe. To make cheeseburger macaroni casserole you need 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheeseburger Macaroni Casserole:
- Provide 24 oz package dry pasta (elbows, shells, etc.)
- Provide 2 lb ground beef (or turkey)
- Use salt
- Provide ground black pepper
- You need worcestershire sauce
- Take Cheese sauce:
- Get 2 tbsp butter
- Take 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- Take 2 cup milk
- Provide 2 cup shredded cheese (I used cheddar jack)
- Provide Optional mix-ins:
- Get cooked bacon, crumbled (optional)
- You need diced tomatoes (optional)
- Use diced onions (optional)
- Prepare diced peppers, such as jalapeños (optional)
- Prepare sauteed mushrooms (optional)
- Take Topping:
- You need 1 cup shredded cheese
- You need bread crumbs (optional)
Steps to make Cheeseburger Macaroni Casserole:
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain. Do not rinse. Put pasta in a large bowl.
- Season ground beef with salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce as desired. Scramble in skillet until done, remove from heat, drain off grease.
- Make the cheese sauce:
- In a saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add flour and cook until it just starts to brown. Reduce heat.
- Whisk in milk a little at a time until all milk is added and sauce is smooth.
- Add 2 cups shredded cheese to sauce, a little at a time, stirring until cheese is melted. For a more cheesy sauce, you can add additional cheese. If the sauce gets too thick, stir in a little more milk.
- [For a shortcut cheese sauce, skip steps 4-6 and do this instead: In a saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter over low heat. Add half a cup of milk and half a box of Velveeta, cut into small chunks. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until Velveeta is melted. Add extra shredded cheese, if desired, and stir until melted. Add extra milk, if needed, to bring sauce to desired consitency.]
- Add ground beef and any desired mix-ins (bacon, onions, etc.) to cheese sauce and stir until mixed in well.
- Pour cheese sauce mixture over cooked pasta. Toss until pasta is well-coated with cheese sauce and other ingredients are evenly mixed in.
- Put pasta mixture into a large, oven-proof casserole dish or pan. Top with shredded cheese and bread crumbs, if desired. (Or you could divide the mixture between loaf pans before topping.)
- Bake at 350°F for about 30 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bread crumbs are browned. Let cool slightly before serving.
If you find this Cheeseburger Macaroni Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.