Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Crock-Pot Beef Pot Roast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crock-Pot Beef Pot Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock-Pot Beef Pot Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already realize that the body needs a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already understand that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the general health of your heart. But are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? In this article, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Beans, unbelievably, are actually good for your heart. The after effects of eating beans might not be so pleasant to smell, but they’re great for your body. It doesn’t mean, however, that merely consuming beans will undo the damaging effects of eating junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What is true, though, is that having beans on your salad rather than chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a great course of action to take. The good news is that beans taste good–good enough that you are likely to not miss consuming beef or chicken.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be good for your body. No doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. The foods mentioned are essentially good for the heart, though. Try to start incorporating these healthy foods in your diet daily. Your heart will be much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crock-pot beef pot roast recipe. You can have crock-pot beef pot roast using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crock-Pot Beef Pot Roast:
- Prepare 2-3 lbs Boneless Blade Roast or Chuck Roast (Trimmed)
- Take 2 Medium Onions Quartered or Coarsely Chopped
- Take 6 Cloves Garlic Minced
- Prepare 5 Sprigs Thyme
- Prepare 2 lb Yukon Gold Potatoes Peeled & Diced 1-2" Cubes
- Provide 4 Large Carrots or One Bag Baby Carrots Cut into 1" Pieces
- Provide 32 oz Carton Beef Broth (use less if you like less gravy)
- Prepare 2 Tbs Dijon Mustard
- Prepare 1 Tbs Brown Sugar or Coconut Sugar
- You need 2 Tbs Organic All Purpose Flour
- Prepare 4-6 Beef Bouillon Cubes or 4-6 tsp Bouillon Powder
- Provide 1 Cup Red Wine
- Get 1 Bay Leaf
- Take 2 Tbs Olive Oil
- Use Salt
- Take Pepper
- Provide Garlic Powder
Steps to make Crock-Pot Beef Pot Roast:
- Season all sides of Beef Roast with Salt, Pepper, and Garlic Powder. Season to your taste.
- Heat Olive Oil in skillet over Medium to Medium High heat. Brown all sides of roast. Place Roast in a large Crock-Pot.
- On top of Roast, layer in Onions, Garlic, Potatoes, Thyme, Carrots, Bouillon Cubes, and Bay Leaf. Pour in Red Wine. Add some Salt and Pepper. Remember, the Bouillon adds a lot of Sodium, so you won't need as much Salt.
- In a separate cup or bowl, pour in around a cup of the Beef Broth. Add in Flour, Dijon, and Brown Sugar. Whisk until mixed. Pour into Crock-Pot along with the rest of the Broth.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours or until the vegetables are soft and the gravy has thickened. The longer it cooks, the better. Taste for seasoning, and add more if needed. Remove Bay Leaf and Thyme Stems, before serving.
If you find this Crock-Pot Beef Pot Roast recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.