Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Steak with Black Pepper Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Steak with Black Pepper Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already realize that the body requires a heart that is strong and healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the total health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? In this article, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that is among the best meats that you can eat. You probably be aware of this since you’ve in all probability been told to see to it that you eat fish at least twice a week. This is especially true for people suffering from heart problems or are worrying that their hearts are unhealthy. Be aware that fish contains lots of Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try to include fish in a couple of meals each week.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly good, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to start consuming these health food daily. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef steak with black pepper sauce recipe. To cook beef steak with black pepper sauce you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Steak with Black Pepper Sauce:
- You need 200 gr beef steak
- Prepare 1⁄2 onion
- You need 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- Use 3-4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- Take Salt
- Take Sugar
- Use Olive oil
- Provide Dry herbs
- You need Soy sauce
Steps to make Beef Steak with Black Pepper Sauce:
- Bring the steak to room temperature. Season with salt, black pepper, dry herbs and let sit about 30 minutes.
- Slice onion into small pieces (would taste better if they are smaller than the ones in this picture. I did this a bit clumsily today^^)
- Add olive oil into the frying pan. Fry each side of the steak in 90 seconds. Transfer the steak to a cutting board.
- Reuse the pan that was used to fry steak. Add garlic and onion to simmer, add a teaspoon of sugar to make garlic and onion have a beautiful colour. Add 2 teaspoons of black pepper and soy sauce to simmer into sauce. To make the sauce glaze, add 1 teaspoon of tapioca starch (or corn starch)
- Drizzle the sauce over the steak.
- Enjoy :)
If you find this Beef Steak with Black Pepper Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.