Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Quick and Easy Lasagna recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Quick and Easy Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick and Easy Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are certain that you should have a healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that several specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? Today, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Your heart will be healthy if you consume blueberries. You’ll be glad to know that blueberries are full of antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. Pterostilbene is an antioxidant that helps the body be better at breaking down cholesterol and fats. The more effortless it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to accumulate in your arteries and cause heart problems. This, basically, makes your heart as healthy as possible.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can consume that will be good for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to introduce these foods into your diet daily. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick and easy lasagna recipe. To make quick and easy lasagna you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Quick and Easy Lasagna:
- Prepare 12 oz box no-boil lasagna noodles
- Provide 4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Take Meat Sauce
- Provide 1 lb lean ground beef
- Prepare 1 large onion, chopped
- You need 1 tsp minced garlic
- You need 48 oz pasta sauce
- Get 1 tbsp dried basil
- Get Filling
- Prepare 1 egg
- Get 24 oz cottage cheese (small curd, rinsed an drained)
- Provide 1⁄4 cup grated parmesean cheese
Steps to make Quick and Easy Lasagna:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Meat Sauce: Cook ground beef, chopped onion, and minced garlic in a large saucepan over medium heat. When beef is browned and onion is tender, drain. Wipe out saucepan with a paper towel. Return meat to saucepan. Add pasta sauce and basil. Stir over medium-low heat until well blended. Turn to low heat and let simmer.
- Filling: Add egg to a medium bowl and whisk well. Add parmesean cheese, cottage cheese, and gently stir until well mixed.
- Spread about 1 cup of meat sauce over the bottom of a 4 quart baking dish. Add a single layer of lasagna noodles. Spread about 1 cup of the filling over noodles. Sprinkle about 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese on top of the filling. Note that you can use a little more or less than the 1 cup measurements here for the meat sauce and filling. I usually go a little sparingly on the first two layers so that the top layer will be the thickest.
- Repeat previous step to make a second layer. Repeat again to make a third and final layer, using all that remains of meat sauce, filling, and mozzarella.
- Cover loosely with foil and bake for 35 minutes. Let stand for 5-10 minutes. Enjoy!
If you find this Quick and Easy Lasagna recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.