Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Spring Rolls recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Spring Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Spring Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that working out on a regular basis and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Fish is just about the healthiest food out there. You already know this since, by now, you’ve probably been told to eat fish at least a couple of times a week. This is particularly true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is not healthy. Be aware that fish contains lots of Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try eating fish in at least two meals during each week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can include in your diet that will be good for your body. No doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly wonderful, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to start eating these heart-healthy foods regularly. Your heart is going to be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy spring rolls recipe. You can have easy spring rolls using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Spring Rolls:
- Take 1 packages rice paper
- Take 12 large cooked shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- You need 1 bunch fresh mint
- Use 1 bunch fresh Thai basil
- Take 6 slice thinly cut slices of rare eye of round beef or thinly sliced tofu
- Prepare 2 cup bean sprouts
- Use 1 packages rice noodles
- You need 1 oz Peanut sauce(can buy commercially) optional
- Provide 1 oz siracha sauce
- Use 1 oz chili garlic sauce (optional)
- Get 1 dash freshly grated carrot (for peanut sauce) optional
Steps to make Easy Spring Rolls:
- In a medium sized sauce pan bring three cups of water to boil (add a couple dashes of salt)
- With a sharp knife slice shrimp down the middle to create two slices. Set aside
- Separate basil leaves and mint from stems. Wash basil, mint, and sprouts. Set aside.
- Add rice noodles to water. Cook according to directions. Remove and set aside. (To prevent sticking add a dash of olive oil to the noodles)
- The next steps go very fast so make sure ingredients are ready to be assembled quickly.
- Soak one sheet of rice paper in the heated water. Cook according to directions.
- Set rice paper on cutting board. Spread out carefully because paper will tear easily. You will layer the next ingedients. Add 3 shrimp halves (in a row), strip of eye of round or soy, several mint and basil leaves, rice noodles (fingerful or more), beans sprouts (fingerful or more)
- Bring in the two sides of the rice paper and roll tightly
- Repeat steps 6-8 for each spring roll you create.
- Cut rolls in half (if you like). Serve with choices of sauce.
If you find this Easy Spring Rolls recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.