Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mike's Meaty Mexican Marinara Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Meaty Mexican Marinara Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Meaty Mexican Marinara Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. However, are you aware that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Know that blueberries are terrific for your heart. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol you will find in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps the body be better at breaking down cholesterol and fats. If your body can easily process fat and cholesterol, they will not amass in your body or cause problems for your heart. That just means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as it can be.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are particularly good, though, for improving your heart health. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet each day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's meaty mexican marinara sauce recipe. You can cook mike's meaty mexican marinara sauce using 34 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Meaty Mexican Marinara Sauce:
- Prepare ● For The Shredded Meats [go to your local Carnicería for ease]
- Take 1 Cup Shredded Seasoned Pork Carnitas
- Use 1 Cup EX Thin Sliced Carne Asada Meat
- Provide 1 Cup Fried Seasoned Ground Chorizo Sausage
- Take 1 Cup Shredded Mexican Beef Or Lean Fried Ground Hamburger Meat
- Take 1 Cup Shreded Seasoned Rotisserie Chicken
- Provide ● For The Dipping Breads [go to your local Panadería for ease]
- Use Most heavy Pan de Muertos - Mexican Bread of the Dead works best
- Use ● For The Meaty Marinara Sauce
- Take 2 LG Chopped De-seeded Tomatoes
- Take 1 LG Chopped Spanish Onion
- Provide 1 Medium Chopped Red Onion
- Get 2 Stalks Chopped Celery [with leaves]
- Provide 1 Cup Loose Cilantro Leaves
- Use 1⁄2 Cup Chopped De-sedded Green Bell Peppers
- Prepare 1⁄2 Cup Chopped De-seeded Red Bell Peppers
- You need 1 EX LG Chopped De-seeded Jalepeno
- Prepare 1 (4 oz) Can Green Chiles
- Take 1⁄2 Cup Shredded Cabbage
- You need 1⁄2 Cup Chopped Parsley
- You need 1 tbsp Fine Minced Epazote Herb
- Take 3 tbsp Fine Minced Garlic
- Prepare 1.5 tsp Ground Cumin
- You need 1⁄4 Cup Favorite Spicy Red Salsa
- Provide 2 (24 oz) Cans Your Favorite Spaghetti Sauce
- Provide 1 tbsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Get 1⁄2 tsp Crushed Mexican Oregano
- Use 1 Handful Mexican 3 Cheese
- Take 1 (4 oz) Can Drained Sliced Black Olives
- Take 2 tbsp Sugar
- Get 1⁄2 tbsp Fresh Lime Juice
- Use 1 tbsp Fine Minced Basil Leaves
- Use 1⁄2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- Prepare 1 tsp Chili Powder
Steps to make Mike's Meaty Mexican Marinara Sauce:
- Chop all fresh crisp vegetables, add sauce, seasonings and pre-cooked shredded/fried meats. Simmer for 1.5 hours. Stir regularly. Thin with dashes of Mexican beer if desired.
- A terrific brand but use only if your shredded meats are sold under seasoned.
- Just about any sturdy Pan de Muertos - Mexican Bread of the Dead will work great for dipping.
- Serve piping hot with warm sturdy fresh bread or thick flour tortillas. Guacamole is great as well. Also serve with a spicy Bloody Mary or icy Mexican beers.
- Garnish with fresh Cilantro. Enjoy!
If you find this Mike's Meaty Mexican Marinara Sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.