Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Porkchop Kare Kare recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Porkchop Kare Kare recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware that the body requires a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Are you aware, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? Keep on reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are great for your heart. You’ll be happy to know that blueberries are full of antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts much like the resveratrol in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps the body be better at breaking down fats and choelsterol. The more effortless it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to accumulate in your system and cause heart problems. That, in effect, helps your heart be as healthy as possible.
There are plenty of foods that are terrific for your body. To be sure, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. These foods are essentially great for the heart, though. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to porkchop kare kare recipe. You can cook porkchop kare kare using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Porkchop Kare Kare:
- Get fried porkchops
- Prepare baby bokchoy, green beans, eggplant
- Prepare peanut butter
- You need flour
- Take beef stock or water
- Take annatto seeds soaked in a cup of water
- Use (OR 1 tbsp orange food coloring)
- Prepare Minced garlic & onion
- Prepare cooking oil
- Use Salt and pepper
- Get Adjust ingredients if necessary or according to your liking
Steps to make Porkchop Kare Kare:
- Cut eggplant into rectangles then fry. Blanch bokchoy and green beans. Set aside.
- Set a pan over medium heat. Saute garlic and onions for 2 mins. Add the water, salt, pepper, annatto water/food color and bring to a boil.
- Add the peanut butter. Mix well until it is dissolved. Simmer for 5 mins.
- Add the flour and mix well. Simmer for 5 more minutes then turn off the heat.
- Plate it and serve with steamed rice and shrimp paste. Enjoy! 🙂
If you find this Porkchop Kare Kare recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.