Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mike's BBQ Pulled Pork & Chicken Sandwiches recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's BBQ Pulled Pork & Chicken Sandwiches recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's BBQ Pulled Pork & Chicken Sandwiches recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already know how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Do you know, though, that several specific foods are great for improving the health of your heart? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Do you remember being told “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain lots of minerals and elements that can help your heart remain healthy. They contain tons of soluble fiber which works kind of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t collect and build up into blockages. Eating just one Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels fall by as much as 8%. That’s a terrific number if you’re trying to improve the health of your heart!
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are great for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin incorporating these healthy foods in your diet daily. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's bbq pulled pork & chicken sandwiches recipe. To cook mike's bbq pulled pork & chicken sandwiches you need 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's BBQ Pulled Pork & Chicken Sandwiches:
- Prepare ● For The Shredded BBQ Pork & Chicken
- You need 2 lbs Pork Sirloin Tip Roast
- Prepare 2 lbs Rotisserie Chicken
- Get 2 Cans Beef Broth
- Provide 2 Cans Chicken Broth
- You need 2 LG Chopped Jalapeno Peppers [deseeded]
- Provide 1⁄2 Chopped Green Bell Pepper [deseeded]
- Provide 1 Chopped White Onion
- Provide 2 tbsp Minced Garlic
- Provide 1 tbsp Ground Cumin
- Provide 1 tbsp Hot Paprika
- Take 4 Drops Liquid Smoke [not extract]
- Get 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- Prepare 1 tbsp Red Pepper Flakes
- Use ● For The BBQ Sauce
- Provide 1 (18 oz) Bottle Sweet Baby Rays Sauce [+ reserves]
- Use ● For The Beads
- Prepare 8 LG Hawaiian Rolls
- Prepare ● For The Toppers [as needed]
- Get Thin Sliced Onions
- Take Vlasic Kosher Dill Pickles
- Get Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce
Steps to make Mike's BBQ Pulled Pork & Chicken Sandwiches:
- Your shreded Rotisserie Chicken and Pork Sirloin Tip Roast pictured.
- Simmer for 2 hours covered. Add water if needed as the broth dissipates.
- Drain and shred your pork.
- Add your full bottle of Sweet Baby Rays. Mix well.
- Mix everything together.
- Use oversized sweet Hawaiian rolls.
- Garnish with thin sliced onions, lettuce and pickles. Serve with Bourbon Baked Beans. See my recipe if interested. Enjoy!
If you find this Mike's BBQ Pulled Pork & Chicken Sandwiches recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.