Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Beef with Mushroom Gravy recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef with Mushroom Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef with Mushroom Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already know that you have to have a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. But are you aware that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? If you would like to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Believe it or not, beans are so great for the health of your heart. The after effects of consuming beans may not have a pleasant smell, but they’re terrific for the inside of your body. This does not mean, though, that just eating beans will make your heart be much healthier or counteract the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What this means is that substituting in edamame or pinto beans for the chicken on your green salad or eating a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you must do. The good news is that beans are delicious–good enough that you might not miss consuming beef or chicken.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can consume that will be beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are especially beneficial for the heart, though. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef with mushroom gravy recipe. You can cook beef with mushroom gravy using 5 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef with Mushroom Gravy:
- Get 5 lb boneless sirloin tip roast
- Take 26 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- Take 2 envelope lipton onion soup mix
- Prepare 1 can 13.25oz. sliced mushrooms (optional)
- Prepare 1 1⁄2 can water (see instructions)
Instructions to make Beef with Mushroom Gravy:
- preheat oven to 350.
- remove strings from roast. slice roast about 1⁄4 inch thick slices. if you accidentally go smaller or bigger that's ok as long as its close. if you have a meat slicer.. use it. its easier.
- in a large mixing bowl. whisk together the soup mix,.cream of mushroom and a full can of water. ( fill soup can with water 1.5 times, scrape sides and dump in)
- grab a large roasting or baking pan and put a small layer of your soup mix on bottom of pan to just barely cover it.
- start layering your sliced meat across bottom and keep going until your half way through.
- spread your drained can of mushrooms across the Top. (optional, I just like mushrooms)
- continue to layer your meat until you have no more left.
- take the rest of your soup mix and pour over the meat until it is Just about covered.
- cover.entire pan with foil. if you have a pan with a lid use it. (yea i'm telling you what to do.. :) lol.)
- place pan on middle oven rack in preheated oven.
- bake for 1 hour then flip and stir the meat well. place back into oven.
- cook for an additional 2 to 3 hours. stirring and flipping every half hour. beef is done when nice and tender. total cook time should be about four hours.
- when beef is done remove from oven. place in to a big bowl and serve with sinkers. ( see recipe I have listed for sinkers) also good with egg noodles or mashed potatoes.
- hint: beef is easier to slice when still partially frozen.
- hint: after about 3 hours from start of cooking u may add salt and pepper to taste. however I do not as I think it has enough flavor.
- serves about 8-10 people.
If you find this Beef with Mushroom Gravy recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.