Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Kare-Kare recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kare-Kare recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are aware that you must have a fit and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the overall health of your heart. Did you know, however, that some specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Know that blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts much like the resveratrol in grapes. This antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you consume. When your body is good at breaking down these things, they won’t clog your system and or cause problems for your heart. That just means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as possible.
There are many foods that you can consume that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to start eating these hearty foods on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kare-kare recipe. You can cook kare-kare using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kare-Kare:
- Provide 3 lbs oxtail (cut in 2 inch slices) you can also use tripe or beef slices
- Prepare 1 bundle sitaw or long beans
- Take 2 bundles bok choi / pechay
- Take 1 medium eggplant cut into 6 pieces
- Get 6 cloves garlic minced
- Provide 1 medium onion, sliced
- You need 1 cup ground peanuts
- Get 1 cup peanut butter
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup shrimp paste
- Provide 3 cups pork/beef broth
- Take 1⁄2 cup toasted ground rice
- Get 1 tsp achuete powder
- Provide 1 tbsp fish sauce
- Get salt & pepper for taste
Instructions to make Kare-Kare:
- In a large pot boil ox tail until soft then set aside. Usually takes 2 hours. For faster result put in oven and bake for 10 minutes each side at 400 degrees before boiling
- In a wok, sauté garlic and onion
- Add pork & fish sauce and cook for a 5 minutes
- Add 2 1⁄2 cups of pork/beef broth, salt, achuete, ground peanuts and peanut butter and simmer for 5 minutes
- Add toasted ground rice and simmer for 5 minutes
- Add vegetables and cook until vegetables are tender. Stir occasionally.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste
- Serve with white steamed rice and bagoong (shrimp paste)
If you find this Kare-Kare recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.