Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect AMIEs BEEF STEAK (BISTEK TAGALOG) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to AMIEs BEEF STEAK (BISTEK TAGALOG) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know that you must have a fit and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that exercising regularly and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. But did you know that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Know that blueberries are great for your heart. Blueberries are a rich source of antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This partcular antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you eat. When your body is good at breaking down these things, they won’t accumulate in your body and or cause issues for your heart. That means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as possible.
There are tons of foods that you can consume that will be good for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are essentially good, though, for improving your heart health. Begin eating these health food every day. Your heart is going to be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to amies beef steak (bistek tagalog) recipe. You can cook amies beef steak (bistek tagalog) using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook AMIEs BEEF STEAK (BISTEK TAGALOG):
- Get 1 lb beef sirloin, thinly sliced
- Provide 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- You need 1 pc. lemon or 3 calamansi
- Get 1⁄2 tsp ground black pepper
- Get 3 clove garlic, crushed
- Use 1 large onion, sliced into rings
- Take 3 tbsps. cooking oil
- Get 1 salt to taste
Instructions to make AMIEs BEEF STEAK (BISTEK TAGALOG):
- Marinate beef in soy sauce, lemon and pepper for at least one hour.
- Heat the cooking oil in a pan then stir. Fry the onion rings until the texture become soft. Set aside.
- In the same pan where the onion where fried, fry the marinated beef (without the marinate sauce) until colors turn brown. Set aside.
- Put-in the garlic then saute for a few minutes.
- Pour the marinate sauce and bring to a boil.
- Put the fried beef and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until meat is tender. Add water as needed.
- Add the stir fried onions and some salt to taste.
- Serve hot. Share and enjoy!
- Philippine Cuisine by NORA DAZA
If you find this AMIEs BEEF STEAK (BISTEK TAGALOG) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.