Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Steak with Onion Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Steak with Onion Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already realize that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Did you know, however, that several specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? Go on reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Beans, would you believe it, are actually good for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of ingesting beans may not be the best for your nose, but they are so healthy for you. This doesn’t mean that just consuming beans will counterbalance the effects of other bad foods you might be consuming. What is true, though, is that putting green beans on your Caesar’s salad in place of chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a great course of action to take. Luckily, beans are delicious and you never know, you may prefer them to your beefburgers and chicken.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can consume that will be good for your body. No doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are essentially great for the heart, however. Try introducing these foods into your diet every day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef steak with onion sauce recipe. To cook beef steak with onion sauce you only need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Steak with Onion Sauce:
- Use 150 grams Beef roast or loin (or the cut of your choice), 1 piece
- Prepare 150 grams Finely chopped onion
- Use 3 tbsp Water to adjust the sauce
- Prepare 1 Salad or vegetables to accompany the steak, to taste
- Take 1 dash Finely chopped parsley
- Provide 2 tbsp Butter (to sauté the onion)
- Get 1 tbsp Butter (to cook the steak)
- Use 1 tbsp Vegetable oil (to cook the steak)
- Get 1 Salt, pepper
Instructions to make Beef Steak with Onion Sauce:
- Take the beef out of the refrigerator 30 minutes to an hour before you'll cook it. Finely chop the onion.
- Melt 1-2 tablespoons of butter in a frying pan over medium heat and sauté the onion until lightly caramelized (it should be a light brown color). If it looks like it will burn, add a little water and turn down the heat, and continue sautéeing.
- When the onion has cooked, take out of the pan and reserve. Make sure not to let it burn, since this will decide the flavor of your steak.
- Pat the beef dry. Season on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat the vegetable oil and 1 tablespoon of butter in a frying pan over high heat, and pan fry the beef. When browned on one side, turn it over, turn the heat down to medium, and cook to your desired degree of doneness.
- Take the steak out onto a serving plate and let rest while covered (don't let it cool down).
- Wipe off the grease from the frying pan with paper towels, and re-introduce the sautéed onion.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of water to the onion from Step 7, and season with salt and pepper. Pour the sauce over the steak.
- Add salad or vegetables to the side of the steak, sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.
If you find this Beef Steak with Onion Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.