Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pepper steak / beef pepper steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pepper steak / beef pepper steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already realize that the body needs the heart to be healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Did you already know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? Keep reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Know that your heart can benefit if you eat blueberries. Fact: Blueberries are high in antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts pretty much like the resveratrol in grapes. Pterostilbene is an antioxidant that helps the body be better at breaking down fats and choelsterol. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they won’t amass in your system and or cause problems for your heart. That just means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as it can be.
There are tons of foods that you can add to your diet that will be good for your body. No doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are essentially great for the heart, however. Start eating these heart-healthy foods daily. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pepper steak / beef pepper steak recipe. You can have pepper steak / beef pepper steak using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pepper steak / beef pepper steak:
- Provide 1.5-2 lbs beef strips
- Take 1⁄2 yellow onion, minced
- Get 1⁄4 green pepper, minced
- Get 5 cloves garlic cloves, minced
- Provide 1 chicken bullion cube
- Take 1 tbs soy sauce
- Get 1 tsp oregano
- Prepare 1 tsp sofrito
- Prepare 1 packet sazon
- Provide Juice of 1 lime
- Take 1 yellow onion, sliced
- Take Rest of green pepper, sliced
- Use 1⁄2 of any other pepper, sliced
- Use 1 tsp vinegar
- Take 1 cup water
- Take 2 tbs olive oil
Instructions to make Pepper steak / beef pepper steak:
- Cut your beef into slices, if it isn't already. In large mixing bowl, add diced onions, diced peppers, garlic, oregano, bullion cube, sazon, soy sauce, sofrito, lime juice, black pepper, and 1 tsp olive oil. Mix to combine. Let marinate for atleast 30 min- 2days.
- In down time, slice onions & peppers.
- Heat skillet over medium heat. Add oil. Once oil is hot, add your meat. Let your meat cook for 4-5 min. Then stir for about five minutes so all sides are brown.
- Add water by placing it into the marinade bowl then add to the meat. Add enough water to cover the meat. Simmer on medium heat for 10 minutes. If water dries up, you can add more. Stew meat for 10-45 minutes depending on the type of beef you are using. Once meat is tender, add onions, peppers & vinegar. Add a little more water, turn down the heat & cook until onions/peppers are to your liking.
If you find this Pepper steak / beef pepper steak recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.