Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Beef steak recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already are certain that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should follow a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Did you already know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? Today, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are really great for your heart health. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, especially the after effects of ingesting beans, but they’re really healthy food items. This does not mean, however, that just consuming beans will make your heart be a great deal healthier or counteract the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What is true, though, is that including beans on your Caesar’s salad in place of chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a great course of action to take. The good news is that beans taste good–good enough that you are likely to not miss the beef or chicken.
There are lots of foods out there that that are terrific for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. They are essentially good, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Start eating these hearty foods on a regular basis. Your heart will be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef steak recipe. To make beef steak you need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef steak:
- You need Beef marination
- Provide 1⁄2 kg beef steak
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Use 1⁄2 tsp lassan adrak
- Prepare 1 tsp black pepper
- Get 1⁄2 tsp red chilli powder
- You need 1 tsp soya sauce
- Take 1 tsp chilli garlic sauce
- You need Vegetables (julienne cut)
- Provide 1 tbpn butter
- You need 2 carrots
- Prepare 1 capsicum
- Get 2 boiled potatoes
- Provide 3-4 baby corn
- Prepare Rice
- Use Boiled rice
Steps to make Beef steak:
- Mix all the ingredients together and keep a little mixed sauce for later and the keep more than half of it for the end
- Marinate it on the steak and keep it for 2 hours
- Add 1 tbsp butter in a grill butter and fry one side of the steak for 15 mins and fry the other side for 15 mins
- After the steak is cooked, fry a little sauce of marination in the fry pan and the sauce is ready
- Heat the sizzler plate, add 1 tsp butter on it. After it is heated, put the piece of steak on it, pour the sauce on the steak and serve with vegetables and rice.
If you find this Beef steak recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.