Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already know that you must have a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Are you aware, though, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Fish is perhaps the best food you can eat. You’re probably already aware of this since your doctor has instructed you to ingest some fish twice or thrice every week. This is especially true if there are some issues with your heart or if your heart is unhealthy. Fact: Fish is packed full of Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try eating fish in at least two meals each week.
There are many foods that you can eat that will be great for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially great for the heart, however. Try to introduce these foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spaghetti recipe. You can cook spaghetti using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spaghetti:
- Get 1 bag spaghetti
- You need 1 can tomato sauce 🍅🥫
- Provide 1⁄2 pound ground beef 🥩
- Provide 2 tomatoes 🍅
- Take 1 big onion 🌰
- Get To taste Salt 🧂
- Take To taste black pepper
- You need To taste Spices,
Instructions to make Spaghetti:
- We cut the onion into small pieces and put it in the saucepan with olive oil and sauté it until it becomes golden in color, add the crushed tomato to it and mix them well, then add the minced meat with the addition of salt, spices and black pepper and continue to stir until it is cooked and it may take about 15 minutes
- Add tomato paste to the previous mixture, and after 4 minutes add the pasta to the mixture with constant stirring, then add two cups of water and leave the mixture until it is cooked about 20 minutes
If you find this Spaghetti recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.