Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Stir Fried Beef and Peppers (Chinjao Rosu) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stir Fried Beef and Peppers (Chinjao Rosu) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir Fried Beef and Peppers (Chinjao Rosu) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Quite A Lot Of You May Possibly Not Understand This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Coconut oil is going to be one thing which can actually help individuals live a longer and healthier life and something you should start using today. Something else I want to point out concerning this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. There’s another thing that’s important to understand about this item and that is the fact that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and also externally for your body. In this post we’re going to be looking at a number of the benefits that are connected with the use of coconut oil as compared to other oils.
For those of you who have difficulties shedding weight you’re additionally going to find that coconut oil increases metabolism which helps you drop some weight a lot easier. With regards to burning off calories and also burning off fat, you are going to discover that coconut oil increases this by up to three times making it easier and faster to lose some weight. The to so for anybody on a weight loss system who is not losing a few pounds as quickly as they would like, you will probably find that a adding this into your diet can be a fantastic benefit. Not to mention mainly because your body is burning off calories you’re also producing energy which is just an additional added benefit.
One more thing I want to point out is that there’ve actually been research performed which show that coconut oil might have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. For those who have other oils in your home I would recommend eliminating them and replacing them with coconut oil due to the many benefits which can be connected with it. There’s no doubt that in time organizations will be advertising coconut oil supplements, nevertheless now that you are aware of the benefits this is something you can begin using today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stir fried beef and peppers (chinjao rosu) recipe. You can cook stir fried beef and peppers (chinjao rosu) using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Stir Fried Beef and Peppers (Chinjao Rosu):
- You need 8 slice Sliced beef for grilling
- Prepare 1 tsp ☆ Sake
- Provide 1 tsp ☆ Soy sauce
- You need 1 ☆ Salt and pepper
- You need 1 tsp Katakuriko
- Provide 90 grams Boiled bamboo shoot
- Get 2 Green bell pepper
- Take 2 cm Tubed garlic
- Use 2 cm Prepared ginger paste in tube
- Use 1⁄2 tbsp 〇 Sake
- Take 1⁄2 tbsp 〇 Soy sauce
- Prepare 1⁄3 tsp 〇 Sugar
- You need 1 〇 Salt and pepper
- You need 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- Take Using potatoes instead of bamboo shoot
- Take 2 Potatoes
Instructions to make Stir Fried Beef and Peppers (Chinjao Rosu):
- Cut the meat in 5 mm strips, and rub in the ☆ ingredients to season it. Mix all the 〇 ingredients in advance.
- Cut the green bell pepper vertically, take out the seeds and the white part then cut it into thin 5mm strips. Cut the bamboo shoots into about the same size as well.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of oil into a pan and heat. Coat the meat from Step 1 with katakuriko and stir fry while making sure the pieces don't clump together. Remove from the pan when the meat is about 80% cooked.
- Wash the pan and heat 1 tablespoon of oil, garlic and ginger. Then add the bamboo shoots and then the bell peppers.
- Add the meat from Step 3 back in and then add the 〇 ingredients around the edge of the pan. Mix together swiftly, dish it up and then it's ready!
- Potato version: If you're using potatoes instead of bamboo shoots…..
- …after Step 1, wash the potatoes, peel the skin and slice into 5 mm slices. Then further cut it into about 5 mm strips and soak in water (not listed).
- Cut the green bell pepper vertically into half, take out the seeds and the white part then cut it into thin 5mm wide strips.
- Continue the recipe normally from Step 3. Drain the potatoes from Step 8 with a colander, then complete Steps 4 & 5 and you're good to go!
If you find this Stir Fried Beef and Peppers (Chinjao Rosu) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.