Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chinese-Style Braised Beef One-Pot recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chinese-Style Braised Beef One-Pot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese-Style Braised Beef One-Pot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Article We’re Going To Be Looking At The Lots Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
In this day and age of individuals are trying to live a healthier life and you are going to discover that the utilization of coconut oil will assist you to accomplish this. You’re in addition going to find that there isn’t just one specific benefit that is related to coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. You ought to also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you can use externally. In this post we are going to be looking at a few of the benefits which are related to the use of coconut oil when compared with other oils.
Another thing you’re going to find coconut oil is very useful for is to be utilized on your hair and skin, and this is clearly something you would never do with other cooking oils. You will discover that this will in fact help anybody who may have some kind of a skin rash as the ingredients in coconut oil offers a healing effect. The reason this can help with rashes is due to the antioxidants which are in this oil, but you are in addition going to find that this can be used on a daily basis to present you with younger looking skin.
There is currently studies being done that are leading people to the conclusion that coconut oil can even fight off bacterial and viral infections inside the body, nevertheless this isn’t yet been proven. One of the greatest things you are going to have the ability to do for your body is to start using coconut oil as opposed to the other oils that you may possibly be using at this current time. Something you may possibly or may not recognize is that within an extremely short time frame there are going to be vitamin supplement companies advertising the use of coconut oil supplements, but you can get the jump on this.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese-style braised beef one-pot recipe. To cook chinese-style braised beef one-pot you need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chinese-Style Braised Beef One-Pot:
- Get 4-5 tbsp olive oil
- You need 6 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- Take 1 good thumb size piece of fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- Provide 4-6 spring onions, sliced
- Prepare 1 red chilli, deseeded and thinly sliced
- You need 1 kg braising beef, cut into large chunks
- You need 2 tbsp plain flour, seasoned with salt
- Take 1 tsp Chinese 5 spice powder
- Use 2 star anais
- Take 2 tsp muscovado sugar (preferred) or use alternative
- You need 4 tbsp dry Sherry
- Take 3 tbsp dark soy sauce, plus extra for seasoning
- Get 500 ml beef stock
- Get Water as needed, if casserole starts to dry out
- Provide 6 baby aubergines, sliced in half
Instructions to make Chinese-Style Braised Beef One-Pot:
- Heat 2-3 tbsp of oil in a large and shallow casserole. Fry the garlic, ginger, onions and chilli for 3 mins until soft and fragrant. Transfer onto a plate.
- Next toss the beef in the flour, add 1-2 tbsp of oil into the pan, then brown the meat in batches, add another 1 tbsp or 2 if needed.
- Add the five-spice and star anise to the pan, tip in the fried mix previously reserved, then fry for 1 min until the spices are fragrant.
- Add in the sugar, then the beef and stir until all combined together. Keep the heat on high, then add in the sherry, scraping up any bits stuck to the bottom.
- Heat oven to 150C.
- Add the soy and stock and bring to a simmer, then tightly cover, transfer to the oven and cook for 2 to 2 1⁄2 hrs.
- Add in the aubergine and stir the meat half way through. The meat should be very soft. (Note: Add a splash of water if the stew becomes too dry at any point)
- Season with more soy sauce.
- Serve over steamed rice and steamed bok choi or Chinese leaf.
If you find this Chinese-Style Braised Beef One-Pot recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.