Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Kare-Kare recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Kare-Kare recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Many Of You May Not Realize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
In this day and age of folks are trying to live a healthier life and you are going to discover that the use of coconut oil will help you accomplish this. Unlike other products you are able to purchase available today this device is going to have a wide variety of health advantages for your body. Something else I would like to point out regarding the use of coconut oil is that it’s not only something which can be used internally or externally, it’s a thing that can be used for both. In this post we are going to be looking at a number of the benefits which are related to the utilization of coconut oil as compared with other oils.
One more thing many of you might like relating to this product is that it can actually increase weight loss on account of the fact that it increases your metabolism. Simply because coconut oil burns so quickly in your body and offers you energy, and also speeds up your metabolism you’ll find the you can burn off calories three times as fast. The to so for any person on a weight loss plan who’s not losing a few pounds as quickly as they would like, you will probably find that a adding this into your diet can be an excellent benefit. Not to mention simply because your body is burning off calories you are also producing energy which is just yet another added benefit.
Something else I want to point out is that there’ve actually been scientific studies performed which show that coconut oil could have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. One of the best things you will have the ability to do for your body is to begin using coconut oil rather than the other oils that you might be using at this current time. Something you may or may not understand is that within a really short time frame there are going to be vitamin supplement organizations promoting the usage of coconut oil supplements, but you are able to get the jump on this.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef kare-kare recipe. You can cook beef kare-kare using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Kare-Kare:
- Provide 1 kilo beef cut into cubes
- Prepare 100 g Bok Choy (Chinese cabbage) cut
- Use 100 g yardlong beans cut into 2 inch long
- Get 4 eggplants sliced/cut
- Provide 3 cups water
- You need 1 cup ground peanuts or 5 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- Provide 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- Prepare 1 tablespoon cornstarch dissolved in 3 tablespoons warm water
- Prepare 1 medium sized onion diced
- Prepare 5 cloves garlic minced
- Take to taste Salt and pepper
- Prepare Cooking oil
- Prepare Shrimp paste/bagoong
- Prepare Optional: 3 tbs annatto seeds soaked in a cup of water for colour
Steps to make Beef Kare-Kare:
- Saute garlic and onion in oil until garlic is light golden brown and onion is translucent. Set aside.
- Using the same pan earlier, cook beef for about 30-45 minutes or until tender. Push beef to the side of the pan and add sliced eggplants. Fry for about 5 minutes.
- Add cooked garlic and onion, pour in 3 cups water (if using annatto seeds, replace 1 cup of water used to doak seeds in) and dissolved cornstarch and bring to a boil. Add ground peanuts/peanut butter, fish sauce, salt and pepper to taste. Simmer for about 10-15 minutes until sauce thickens.
- Add yardlong beans and bok choy/pechay and simmer for another 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Note: Some prefer to blanch their veggies in hot water to cook separately from the meat and sauce to retain crispiness of vegetables.
- Serve over steamed rice and a little bit of bagoong/shrimp paste on the side.
If you find this Beef Kare-Kare recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.