Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already realize that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Still, are you aware that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Can you remember being told “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Know that apples are packed full of things that will keep your heart healthy. Apples are rich in soluble fiber which works as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from amassing and causing blockages. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL levels fall by as much as 8 percent. This is an awesome number for someone who wishes his or her heart to be healthier.
There are plenty of foods out there that that are great for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are particularly great for the heart, however. Start consuming these hearty foods every day. Your heart is going to be much better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef steak recipe. To make beef steak you need 26 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef steak:
- You need half kg Boneless beef
- Prepare 2 tsp Salt
- Take 2 tsp Black pepper
- Use 2 tsp Black chilli powder
- Provide 2 tsp White Pepper
- Get 2 tbsp meat tenderizer
- Take 2 tbs Ginger garlic paste
- Use For mashed potatoes
- Prepare 2 Potatoes
- You need 3 tbsp Butter
- Prepare 1 tsp Black pepper
- You need 2 tsp Cream
- Take 1 tsp Salt
- Provide White sauce
- Get 2 tbs Maida
- Take 2 tbs Cream
- Prepare 2 tsp Salt
- You need 2 tsp Black pepper
- Use 2 tsp Garlic
- Get 2 Cheese slice
- Provide White sauce:
- Prepare 1 tbsp Butter
- Get 1 tsp All-purpose flour
- Take ½ cup Milk
- Provide a pinch Salt
- You need ¼ tsp Black pepper powder
Instructions to make Beef steak:
- Bone less beef cut it in to steak
- Marinate with salt red chilli powder and white pepper
- Add Ginger garlic paste meat tenderizer and black pepper
- Mix it well
- Cover it and refrigerate for 2 days or overnight
- Potatoes cut it and boil it with salt
- Spray oil on your grill pan fry your steak from both sides each side take 10 minutes
- Change side after 10 minutes
- In Mashed potatoes add cream and mix it well, add Vegetables
- For white sauce: - In a saucepan over low heat, melt butter, add all-purpose flour and other seasoning, stir well with wire whisk. Do not allow it to brown. - Gradually add milk, whisk constantly. Cook for 2-3 minutes until sauce begins to thicken. - Pour the white sauce over cooked steaks, put cheese slice and sprinkle oregano leaves on top.
- Add white sauce
If you find this Beef steak recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.