Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Crockpot Roast Beef and Gravy recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Crockpot Roast Beef and Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Roast Beef and Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are certain that you need to have a strong and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Still, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? In this article, you will discover which foods are great for your heart.
Know that blueberries are great for your heart. Fact: Blueberries are high in antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works just like the resveratrol found in grapes. This specific antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you eat. The more effortless it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to build up in your arteries and cause heart problems. This, basically, makes your heart healthy.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. No doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to start consuming these health food daily. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot roast beef and gravy recipe. To make crockpot roast beef and gravy you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Roast Beef and Gravy:
- You need 1 Roast beef
- Take 1 Small onion diced
- Provide 6 carrots (Optional I like for the added veggies and enhanced taste)
- Provide 3 potatoes (optional)
- Use a few teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- You need a few teaspoons A1 sauce
- Prepare to taste Seasonings (salt pepper garlic)
- Provide 2-14 oz cans beef broth
- Provide 1 can (26 oz) cream of mushroom
- Use 2 beef bullion cubes
- You need 1 cup sliced mushrooms (optional)
Instructions to make Crockpot Roast Beef and Gravy:
- Add carrots and potatoes to crockpot
- Add beef broth and cream of mushroom soup on top of veggies and mix together. I then add seasonings (salt pepper garlic).. And little of Worcestershire sauce and A1 sauce (few teaspoons of each) and the beef bouillon cubes and mix together
- I then add the roast beef and one small diced onion
- Cover with lid on high at least 4 and low about 8 hours
- About half hour to hour before done I remove roast and shred going along grain of meat should tear easily on its on by now just helping it and add back to pot covered for remaining time
- Great over rice, noodles, or mashed potatoes
If you find this Crockpot Roast Beef and Gravy recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.