Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Left over Roast Beef Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Left over Roast Beef Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware that the body needs the heart to be healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should lead a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Did you know, though, that several specific foods are great for improving the health of your heart? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Be aware that fish is just about the healthiest food you can include in your diet. You may already know this since you’ve likely been told to make sure that you eat fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true for people whose hearts are not in good shape. Fact: Fish is high in Omega 3s which are what helps break down and transform unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try to eat fish in two meals each week.
There are lots of foods out there that that are terrific for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. They are particularly good, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start incorporating these foods in your diet each day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to left over roast beef curry recipe. To make left over roast beef curry you need 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Left over Roast Beef Curry:
- Use 1 Left over Roast Beef - Cubed into bite size piece
- You need 2 Onions thinly sliced
- Get 2 large Potatoes - Cubed
- Get 2 Carrots - thinly sliced
- You need 1 cup Frozen Peas
- Provide 2 tsp Mild Curry powder
- You need 1 can Chopped Tomato or 2 Tbs tomato paste
- Provide 1 tsp Sugar
- Prepare 350 ml Beef Stock - (homemade or store bought)
- Take 1 Salt & Pepper
- Prepare 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Use 1 Green pepper chopped
- Prepare 1 tsp Cornflour mixed with a little water to a paste (optional)
Instructions to make Left over Roast Beef Curry:
- 1) In a medium size pot heat the olive oil on a medium heat. - 2) Fry the onions and green peppers until the onion is translucent. - 3) Remove from the heat and stir in the curry powder. - 4) Return to the heat add the carrots and potatoes. Cook for a few minutes until the vegetables are coated with the curry spice. - 5) Add the cubed left over roast beef, frozen peas and the stock. - 6) Cover and simmer until the vegetables are cooked and the liquid has reduced. - 7) Thicken the remaining liquid with the cornflour is required. - 8) Season with salt & pepper.
- Serve with white or yellow rice and your own choice of side dishes. I like using chopped fresh tomatoes and chopped onion mixed together. Plain yoghurt mixed with chopped cucumber. Sprinkle with desiccated coconut. Chutney. Chopped banana.
If you find this Left over Roast Beef Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.