Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef with Spicy Garlic Sauce with Rice instant pot ip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef with Spicy Garlic Sauce with Rice instant pot ip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Consider this: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? Today, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Your heart needs blueberries. Blueberries are a rich source of antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This particular antioxidant assists your body to be a lot better at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. When your body is efficient at breaking down these things, they aren’t going to build up in your body and or cause issues for your heart. That just means that it helps keep your heart healthy.
There are lots of foods that you can eat that are good for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly good, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Begin eating these health food each day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef with spicy garlic sauce with rice instant pot ip recipe. You can cook beef with spicy garlic sauce with rice instant pot ip using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef with Spicy Garlic Sauce with Rice instant pot ip:
- Use 2 TBSP olive oil
- Provide 1.5-2 pounds stew meat
- You need 2 TBSP low sodium soy sause
- Provide 1⁄2 cup white wine
- Get 1 cup shelled edamame (found in freezer section)
- Prepare 4 green onions chopped
- You need 1 heaping cup shredded carrots
- Take Spicy Garlic Sauce
- You need 3 TBSP minced garlic
- Prepare 1 TBSP chili paste with garlic
- Use 1 TBSP ground ginger
- Provide 1 TSP ground mustard
- You need 1⁄2 TSP Chinese 5 spice
- Get 1⁄2 TSP crushed red pepper flakes
- Provide 3 TBSP brown surgar, packed
- Use 1⁄3 cup low sodium soy sause
- You need 2 cups water
- Get 1 TBSP rice vinegar
- Provide 1 TBSP Sriracha sauce
- Provide 1 TBSP sesame seed oil
- Prepare For rice
- Use 2 cups Jasmine rice
- Get 2 cups water
Instructions to make Beef with Spicy Garlic Sauce with Rice instant pot ip:
- Cut stew meat in to thin pieces. Place in a bowl with the white wine and the two TBSP of soy sauce. mix and set aside.
- Prepare rice. Rinse rice in strainer till water runs clear.
- Mix all ingredients for the sauce and set aside.
- Turn Instant Pot to Saute high and wait till Pot says hot. Then add olive oil.
- Add in meat, cook for 10 minutes stirring occasionally. Stir in sauce, scraping the bottom of the pot to remove any bits, then stir in 1⁄2 the green onions, edamame, and carrots.
- Using the PIP (pot in pot) method. Place the rice in another pot with 2 cups of water on a raised trivet. Or if cooking rice on stove top follow instructions on package.
- Seal pressure cooker and cook on high for 5 minutes. Allow a natual release for 10 minutes. Release the rest of the pressure.
- Remove lid. Carefully remove pot with rice (it will be hot). Move rice to another bowl and fluff/stir with a fork. Let beef garlic mixture simmer to thicken.
- Plate up rice and top with beef garlic mixture. Top/garnish with green onions. Salt and more soy sauce to taste.
If you find this Beef with Spicy Garlic Sauce with Rice instant pot ip recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.