Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spiced Beef Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spiced Beef Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are aware of how crucial it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that getting regular exercise and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Keep reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Know that fish is one of the heartiest meats that you can eat. You’re probably already aware of this because your health care provider has instructed you to eat some fish at least two or three times every week. This is particularly true for those whose hearts are unhealthy. Be aware that fish is rich in Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try consuming fish in at least two meals during each week.
There are lots of foods that you can consume that are good for your body. To be sure, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly good, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spiced beef curry recipe. You can have spiced beef curry using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spiced Beef Curry:
- You need 1 kg beef (cut into strips)
- You need 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- You need 1 medium onion, sliced
- You need 5 clove garlic,minced
- Take 1 piece thumb sized ginger,chopped
- Take 4 piece cloves
- Provide 1 tsp cayenne powder
- Provide 1 tsp coriander powder
- Use 1 tsp turmeric powder
- You need 1⁄2 cup pure coconut milk
- Prepare 1 1⁄2 cup beef broth
- Get 2 medium tomatoes (finely chopped)
- You need 3 piece bay leaf
- Prepare 1⁄3 cup tomato paste or sauce
- Take 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- You need 1⁄2 cinnamon stick
- You need 1 salt,to taste
Steps to make Spiced Beef Curry:
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker and saute onions,ginger and garlic until soft.
- Add beef strips or cubes and cook until the color turns light brown.
- Add chopped tomatoes, and saute until soft.
- Put-in chili powder/cayenne powder,coriander powder,turmeric powder, bay leaf, cloves, cinnamon stick and stir.
- Pour-in coconut milk and let boil.
- Add beef broth,tomato paste,lemon juice,season with salt,stir
- Cover and simmer for 1 hour or until the oil comes out or until the sauce thickens and the beef becomes tender.(add water if needed)
- Turn the heat off and transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.
If you find this Spiced Beef Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.