Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Roasted Beef Stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already are aware that you should have a fit and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should lead a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Do you know, though, that some specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are terrific for your heart. Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol you will find in grapes. This specific antioxidant assists your body to be better at processing your fats and cholesterol. If your body has the ability to easily process fat and cholesterol, they will not amass in your body or cause heart problems. That, basically, helps your heart be in tip-top shape.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly wonderful, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to begin eating these hearty foods regularly. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted beef stew recipe. To cook roasted beef stew you only need 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Roasted Beef Stew:
- Use 750 grams beef chunks
- Use 1 cup red wine
- Provide 1 salt and pepper to taste
- You need 2 piece onion, chopped
- Provide 1⁄2 cup worcestershire sauce
- You need 4 clove garlic,minced
- Use 1 medium red bell pepper,sliced
- Get 3 medium potatoes,peeled and cut into cubes
- You need 2 tbsp cornstarch,dissolved in water(1 cup)
- Provide 2 stalk celery,sliced
- Prepare 1 medium carrot,cubed or sliced
- You need 4 cup beef stock or broth
- Take 4 piece bay leaf
- Use 1⁄2 cup raisins
- Prepare 1⁄3 cup spring onion,chopped
- Prepare 1 tsp sesame seeds
Steps to make Roasted Beef Stew:
- In a large bowl, combine meat,worcestershire sauce,red wine and black pepper and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour. Turn the meat over and marinate for another 1 hour.
- Remove the meat from the wine and pat dry with paper towels. Reserve the sauce.
- Season the meat on all sides with salt and pepper then roast until browned and set aside.
- In a large skillet or heavy-bottomed pan, such as a Dutch oven, heat the olive oil over low heat.
- Saute onions and garlic.pour the reserved wine and beef broth. Add the beef and bay leaves then cover and simmer on low heat for 2-3 hours until tender. (Add water if needed)
- Add dissolved flour,potato and raisins and cook. stirring frequently for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the carrots,bell pepper and celery and simmer for another 3 minutes. season with salt
- Turn the heat off. transfer into serving bowl.Garnish with spring onions and sesame seeds then serve.
If you find this Roasted Beef Stew recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.