Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Spaghetti with Meat Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spaghetti with Meat Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spaghetti with Meat Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are certain that you must have a fit and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that working out on a regular basis and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? In the following paragraphs, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Fish is possibly the healthiest food you can ingest. You’re probably already aware of this because your physician has advised you to consume some fish twice or thrice a week. This is especially true for people whose hearts aren’t healthy or doing well. Fact: Fish is high in Omega 3s which are what helps break down and turn unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try to eat fish in at least two meals every week.
There are lots of foods that are great for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. The foods mentioned are essentially good for the heart, however. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spaghetti with meat sauce recipe. You can cook spaghetti with meat sauce using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spaghetti with Meat Sauce:
- You need 1 lb spaghetti
- Provide 1 lb ground beef
- Use 1 onion
- Prepare 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Use 8 button mushrooms, sliced
- Use 28 oz canned diced tomatoes (2 cans)
- Provide 15 oz tomato sauce (1 can)
- Use 6 oz tomato paste (1 can)
- Use 2 tsp dried oregano
- Prepare 2 tsp dried basil
- Provide to taste Kosher salt, pepper
- Take Grated parmesan cheese (optional)
Instructions to make Spaghetti with Meat Sauce:
- In a large pot, heat olive oil and add garlic, onions, and mushrooms. Toss gently for a few minutes until vegetables are softened
- Add ground beef and season beef with salt and pepper. Sear until meat is browned.
- Drain grease from the pan, then add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, oregano, and basil. Stir until combined, then simmer for at least an hour
- Cook spaghetti per boxed instructions. Drain pasta, then add to meat sauce.
- Serve hot and top with fresh grated parmesan cheese
If you find this Spaghetti with Meat Sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.