Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Taiwanese Velveted Beef, Egg, and Bok Choy Stir-Fry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Taiwanese Velveted Beef, Egg, and Bok Choy Stir-Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taiwanese Velveted Beef, Egg, and Bok Choy Stir-Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Many Of You Might Not Recognize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Many folks do not recognize that coconut oil has lots of benefits to it and is actually something you need to be using on a regular basis. Something else I want to mention about this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. One more thing I want to point out regarding the use of coconut oil is that it is not only something which can be used internally or externally, it’s something that can be used for both. Coconut oil is a lot more useful than other oils you are able to purchase and in the following paragraphs we are going to be telling you why.
For people who have difficulties shedding weight you are also going to discover that coconut oil increases metabolism which helps you drop some weight much easier. In relation to burning off calories and also burning off fat, you’re going to discover that coconut oil increases this by up to three times making it easier and faster to lose weight. If you are one of the people trying to drop some weight in America today you’ll definitely discover that adding coconut oil into your daily routine is something that is going to be able to help you accomplish your goals. And for people were trying to drop some weight but feel sluggish all of the time due to this, you will discover that coconut oil ends up supplying you with more energy mainly because it’s improving your metabolism.
An additional benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been totally proven is that it could have healing affects such as antiviral and anti bacterial. For those who have other oils in your house I would suggest eliminating them and replacing them with coconut oil due to the many benefits that can be related to it. There are different vitamin organizations right now contemplating the thought of marketing coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you can start receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to taiwanese velveted beef, egg, and bok choy stir-fry recipe. To cook taiwanese velveted beef, egg, and bok choy stir-fry you need 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Taiwanese Velveted Beef, Egg, and Bok Choy Stir-Fry:
- Use 2 head Bok choy
- Prepare 150 grams Beef
- Take 3 Egg
- Use 1 clove Finely chopped garlic
- Provide Seasonings for the beef
- Take 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- You need 1 tbsp Cooking sake
- Take 1 tsp Sugar
- Provide 1 tbsp Katakuriko
- Get Seasoning ingredients:
- Take 2 tbsp Cooking sake
- Use 1⁄2 tbsp Weipa (Chinese soup stock is also OK)
- Get 1 tbsp Oyster sauce
- Prepare 1 tsp Sugar
- You need 200 ml Water
- Use 1 Katakuriko dissolved in water
- Provide 1 Sesame oil
Steps to make Taiwanese Velveted Beef, Egg, and Bok Choy Stir-Fry:
- Season the beef beforehand and leave for 10 minutes.
- Cut the bok-choy into bite-sized pieces, and separate the stem and leaf. Beat the eggs.
- Add 3 tablespoonfuls of vegetable oil in a frying pan, and fry the eggs as you would make scrambled eggs. Set aside on a plate.
- Add another 3 tablespoonfuls of vegetable oil, and stir fry the beef. When half cooked, set this aside as well.
- Fry the garlic in the remaining oil, add the stems of the bok-choy and stir fry. Pour in sake and briskly stir.
- Throw in the green leafy parts of bok-choy, and stir fry.
- When the greens start to cook through and soften, return the beef and eggs to the pan and fry them little more. Add in the water, Weipa, oyster sauce, and sugar and combine while stir-frying.
- Thicken with a katakuriko slurry. Lastly, turn off the heat, and swirl in the sesame oil, and it's ready to be served.
If you find this Taiwanese Velveted Beef, Egg, and Bok Choy Stir-Fry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.