Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Spaghetti with Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Spaghetti with Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already realize that the body requires a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that getting regular exercise and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, though, that some specific foods are great for improving the health of your heart? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Have you heard the old saying “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Apples contain many minerals and elements that keep your heart healthy. Apples are known to be rich in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t form into plaques or cause blockages. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels fall by as much as 8 percent. That’s a terrific number if you’re attempting to improve the health of your heart!
There are plenty of foods you will find that that are good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Start eating these hearty foods on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked spaghetti with bread recipe. To make baked spaghetti with bread you only need 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Spaghetti with Bread:
- You need Bread
- Get 6 slices store baked Italian bread
- Take 6 tablespoons butter divided
- Prepare To taste granulated garlic powder
- Provide As needed kosher salt to sprinkle
- Get Spaghetti
- Use 1⁄2 pound cooked spaghetti pasta
- Provide 1-1⁄2 pound ground beef
- Provide 15 ounces canned diced tomatoes
- You need 15 ounces canned tomato sauce
- Use 1⁄3 cup flame roasted peppers
- Get 1⁄2 cup sliced kalamata olives
- Prepare 2 tablespoons capers
- Use 2 tablespoons sugar
- Provide 1 teaspoon salt
- Use 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- Prepare 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- Provide 3-1⁄2 tomato paste
- You need 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- You need Topping
- Use 1⁄2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Provide 2-1⁄3 ounces Gouda cheese
Steps to make Baked Spaghetti with Bread:
- Preheat oven 400°Fahrenheit. Add ground beef to a deep oven safe pan. Add the onion, peppers, olives, capers, and spices. Add tomato sauce, paste, and diced tomatoes. Simmer 10 minutes stir in the pasta.
- Get the gouda and slice. Add all over the top of the spaghetti. Sprinkle the parmesan over the top. Put into oven for 1 hour.
- Slice the bread melt the butter. Add the sliced bread and fry the bread in the butter.
- Turn and add the garlic. Toast the back side till browned and crispy. Sprinkle with kosher salt and set aside. Take the spaghetti out of the oven and let rest 15 minutes.
- Serve, I hope you enjoy!!!
If you find this Baked Spaghetti with Bread recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.