Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Juicy & Bouncy Asian/Chinese/Vietnamese Pho Beef Balls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Juicy & Bouncy Asian/Chinese/Vietnamese Pho Beef Balls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the total health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Do you remember hearing the old saying “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain plenty of great stuff in them to help keep your heart in good condition. Apples are known to be high in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t form into plaques or cause clogging. A single Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL cholesterol levels fall by as much as 8%! This is an awesome number for someone who wishes his or her heart to be healthier.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can add to your diet that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to start consuming these hearty foods every day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to juicy & bouncy asian/chinese/vietnamese pho beef balls recipe. You can have juicy & bouncy asian/chinese/vietnamese pho beef balls using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Juicy & Bouncy Asian/Chinese/Vietnamese Pho Beef Balls:
- Prepare 450 g ground beef
- You need I egg
- Take Salt (1 tsp suggested)
- Get White pepper (1 tsp suggested)
- Provide Black pepper (2 tsp suggested)
- Use 1 tbsp cornstarch
- Get 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Use 1 tsp sugar
- Provide 1 tbsp Rice wine or shaoshing wine
- Use 1 tbsp Minced garlic
- Take Water (whenever dry)
- Provide Minced mushroom (optional)
Instructions to make Juicy & Bouncy Asian/Chinese/Vietnamese Pho Beef Balls:
- Combine all the ingredients to the grounded beef. Add a bit of water if you find it too dry and unable to mix evenly.
- Using a food processor, grind the beef until it comes very fine and pulpy.
- Simmer water in a pot while you form the grounded beef into balls. Don't turn the stove on high. Medium is good. Boiling water will make the beef balls break apart.
- You can roll them into balls or using your hand, squeeze the pulp between your thumb and index finger in a fist, then use a spoon to scoop out the pulp.
- You should have cold water or water with ice ready. Then drop the beef balls into the hot pot of water for about 3 minutes. Just until they change colors. Then it is ready to be scooped up and drop into the cold water bath.
- Basically the beef balls are done to the step you would have bought it at a supermarket! However, you need to cook them thoroughly before you enjoy!
If you find this Juicy & Bouncy Asian/Chinese/Vietnamese Pho Beef Balls recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.