Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Low Calorie Chinjao Rosu (Beef and Pepper Stir-Fry) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Low Calorie Chinjao Rosu (Beef and Pepper Stir-Fry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Calorie Chinjao Rosu (Beef and Pepper Stir-Fry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are aware that the body requires a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that getting regular exercise and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Blueberries are terrific for your heart. Here’s a fact: Blueberries have lots of antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This particular antioxidant assists your body to be a lot better at processing your fats and cholesterol. The easier it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less probable it is for those things to build up in your arteries and cause problems for your heart. That, in effect, helps your heart be as healthy as possible.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are essentially wonderful, though, for improving your heart health. Try incorporating these foods in your diet each day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low calorie chinjao rosu (beef and pepper stir-fry) recipe. You can have low calorie chinjao rosu (beef and pepper stir-fry) using 24 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Low Calorie Chinjao Rosu (Beef and Pepper Stir-Fry):
- Use 150 grams Pork (any cut of pork you like)
- Prepare 4 Green peppers
- Prepare 60 to 80 grams Bamboo shoot (boiled)
- Get 1⁄4 Onion
- Provide 1 clove Garlic (finely chopped)
- Prepare 1 dash Ginger, finely chopped
- Use For marinating:
- Prepare 1 dash ○ Ginger juice
- Prepare 2 tsp ○ Sake
- You need 1 pinch ○Pepper
- Provide 1 tsp ○Soy sauce
- You need 1⁄2 tsp ○Sesame oil
- Prepare 1 Katakuriko (for coating)
- Take Combined flavoring ingredients:
- Prepare 1 tsp ● Soy sauce
- Prepare 1 tbsp ● Sake
- Use 1 tbsp ● Mirin
- Prepare 1 tsp ○Chinese chicken stock
- Prepare 1 1⁄2 to 2 tablespoon ● Oyster sauce
- Get 1 dash ● Pepper
- Use 1 rounded teaspoon ● Katakuriko
- Provide 180 ml ● Water
- Take 1 Salt (for boiling)
- You need 1 tsp Sesame oil (for stir frying)
Instructions to make Low Calorie Chinjao Rosu (Beef and Pepper Stir-Fry):
- Slice the pork into 4-5 mm thickness. Marinate with ○ seasonings and let rest for about 15 minutes.
- Finely julienne all vegetables. Add red and yellow peppers for color.
- Mix ● seasonings. Taste before adding katakuriko.
- Boil some water, add the salt (for boiling), and start cooking the bamboo shoots.
- After 2-3 minutes, add the green peppers and boil for 1 minute. Drain, then put in water to cool. This will retain the green peppers' color.
- Wipe any excess water from the pork. Coat both sides with katakuriko. Line an frying pan with parchment paper. Do not oil the pan.
- When one side has browned, turn each piece over. When done, remove the meat and parchment paper. If you're not concerned about calories, stir fry with oil.
- When cooled, slice the pork against the fibers into about 5mm strips. Cook, then cut! This is the tip for cooking without oil.
- Put the sesame oil, garlic and ginger in frying pan and turn the heat on. Cook over low heat until fragrant.
- Fry the onion quickly.
- Add the boiled pepper and flavoring ingredients (the katakuriko will have settled to the bottom, so mix it up before adding).
- When the soup has boiled, add the pork and mix. It's done.
- Serve on a dish with the sauce.
If you find this Low Calorie Chinjao Rosu (Beef and Pepper Stir-Fry) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.