Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sausage Spaghetti Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sausage Spaghetti Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are certain that you have to have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that working out on a regular basis and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? Today, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is basically the healthiest food you can include in your diet. You already know this since, by now, you’ve in all likelihood been told to eat fish at least a couple of times a week. This is particularly true for individuals whose hearts aren’t healthy or doing well. Fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are what enables your body to process unhealthy cholesterol. Try eating fish a couple of times each week.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. The foods mentioned are especially good for the heart, though. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage spaghetti soup recipe. To make sausage spaghetti soup you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sausage Spaghetti Soup:
- Provide 1 Tbsp butter
- Prepare 1⁄2 onion, minced
- You need 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Take 3 pcs beef sausages, cut 1 cm
- Take 100 gr spam, cut rectangle
- You need 1 pc boneless chicken thigh, boiled, diced
- You need 2 carrots, peeled, cut
- You need 100 gr frozen peas
- You need 2 tomatoes, cut into 8 wedges
- Take 1500 ml chicken stock
- Prepare 100 gr spaghetti, boiled al dente according to the package directions, set aside
- Provide 2 tsp salt or to taste
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp white pepper powder
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp mushroom bouillon
- Take 3⁄4 tsp nutmeg powder
Instructions to make Sausage Spaghetti Soup:
- Heat butter in a pot. Sauté garlic and onion until fragrant.
- Add chicken stock.
- Add chicken, sausage, and spam. Cook until chicken stock is boiling.
- Add carrots, peas, salt, white pepper powder, mushroom bouillon, and nutmeg powder. Keep boiling until the vegetables are cooked. Test the taste. Remove from the heat.
- Place spaghetti in the bowls. Pour the sausage soup before serving. Yum! 😋
If you find this Sausage Spaghetti Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.