Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Beef Steak with Mustard Sauce Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Steak with Mustard Sauce Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Steak with Mustard Sauce Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that working out on a regular basis and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? Today, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are terrific for the health of your heart. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are high in antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts very much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you eat. When your body is efficient at breaking down these things, they won’t amass in your body and or cause heart problems. That, essentially, helps your heart be in tip-top shape.
There are many foods that you can eat that will be good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are especially terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to start consuming these foods every day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef steak with mustard sauce salad recipe. You can have beef steak with mustard sauce salad using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Steak with Mustard Sauce Salad:
- Use 100 grams Beef - Roast, rump, filet - the cut of your choice
- You need Seasoning ingredients:
- Use 20 grams 1. Grainy mustard
- You need 2 tbsp 2. White wine
- Provide 2 tbsp 3. Soy sauce
- Prepare 1 Salt and pepper
- Use 1 tbsp Olive oil (to cook the steak)
- You need Bonito flakes are not used.
- Prepare 100 grams Tomato - 1 medium
- Take 50 grams Sugar snap peas
- Provide 2 to 3 grams A. Yuzu pepper paste
- You need 5 ml B. White wine vinegar
- Get 15 ml C. Olive oil
Instructions to make Beef Steak with Mustard Sauce Salad:
- 100 g of beef rump and 15 to 20 g of mustard.
- Make the sauce. Put the mustard, wine and soy sauce in a bowl and mix well.
- Make the side salad. Boil the sugar snap peas, dice the tomato, and mix both with the yuzu pepper paste, white wine vinegar and olive oil.
- Season the steak with salt and pepper. Heat the tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan and fry the steak.
- Fry to your desired doneness, take out of the frying rest the meat. Now we'll be finishing off the sauce for the meat.
- Discard the oil in the frying pan. Add 2 tablespoons of water to the pan and add the combined sauce ingredients. Simmer over medium heat. Taste, and add a little water if it's too salty.
- Slice the rested steak into 6 to 7 pieces.
- Put the meat on a plate with the salad on the side. Spoon the sauce over the steak and serve.
If you find this Beef Steak with Mustard Sauce Salad recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.