Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Corned Beef Tacos with an Avocado Dressing Coleslaw recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Corned Beef Tacos with an Avocado Dressing Coleslaw recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are certain that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? In this article, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that is among the best meats that you can eat. You’re probably already aware of this since your doctor has instructed you to consume some fish twice or thrice every week. This is especially true for those whose hearts are not in good shape. Fact: Fish is rich in Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try to consume fish at least two times per week.
There are tons of foods that you can add to your diet that will be great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are especially great, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try incorporating these healthy foods in your diet each day. Your heart is going to be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy corned beef tacos with an avocado dressing coleslaw recipe. To make spicy corned beef tacos with an avocado dressing coleslaw you only need 31 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Corned Beef Tacos with an Avocado Dressing Coleslaw:
- Provide slow cooked corned beef
- Provide 1 packages corned beef
- Take 1 tbsp ground cumin
- You need 2 beers
- Use 1 tbsp Mexican oregano
- Take 1 tbsp minced garlic
- Prepare 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Prepare water
- Use Coleslaw dressing
- Prepare 1 Avocado
- Provide 1⁄2 onion, minced
- Prepare 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Take 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Provide 2 tbsp Best Foods mayonnaise
- Provide 2 tbsp Mexican La Crema
- Take 1 tsp dry mustard
- Provide 1 tbsp agave nectar
- Take Coleslaw
- Get 1 head small cabbage, chopped
- Get 1 diced red onion
- Take 1 colored bell pepper diced
- Use 1 carrot, minced
- Prepare salt
- Use spicy corned beef
- Get 2 tbsp olive oil
- Provide 1 onion, chopped
- Take 1⁄2 can Chipotle in adobo sauce
- Use 12 oz BBQ sauce
- Provide Tortilla
- Take tortillas
- Prepare olive oil, extra virgin
Steps to make Spicy Corned Beef Tacos with an Avocado Dressing Coleslaw:
- Place all the ingredients for slow cooked corned beef into a slow cooker. Add enough water just to cover. Cook on low while you go to work.
- Later that night, place avocado in a blender with the onion, lemon juice and vinegar. The onion blended with the avocado first will help to keep it green longer. Add the rest of the dressing ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Add the dressing to all of the prepared coleslaw ingredients. And set aside.
- Sauté onion in a large skillet. Blend chipotle in adobo sauce with bbq sauce. Remove corned beef from slow cooker and shred. Add corned beef and sauce to skillet.
- In a flat cast iron pan , heat olive oil applied lightly with a paper towel. Once temperature reaches medium high place tortilla on it. Flip when it starts to inflate and brown. Brown other side.
- Fill tortilla with corned beef and coleslaw. Top with ingredients of choice such as fresh cilantro and cheese.
If you find this Spicy Corned Beef Tacos with an Avocado Dressing Coleslaw recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.