Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sticky Tamarind Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sticky Tamarind Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the total health of your heart. Did you know, though, that a number of specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? In this article, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Know that fish is basically the healthiest food out there. You’re probably already aware of this because your health care provider has advised you to eat some fish two times or threee times a week. This is especially true for those who suffer from heart problems or who are worried that their hearts aren’t healthy. Fact: Fish is packed full of Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try to consume fish at least two times a week.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that will be good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are especially great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to start eating these hearty foods every day. Your heart is going to be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sticky tamarind beef recipe. You can have sticky tamarind beef using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sticky Tamarind Beef:
- You need 200 g lean beef mince,
- Take 4 tbsp tamarind sauce,
- Prepare 2 inches fresh ginger, chopped very finely,
- Use 2 cloves minced garlic,
- You need 1⁄2 tsp Chinese five spice powder,
- Use Red chilli flakes to taste,
- Provide 2 tbsp coconut oil,
- Use Salt to season,
- You need To garnish:
- Use Red chilli flakes,
- Provide Sesame seeds
Instructions to make Sticky Tamarind Beef:
- Heat up a wok over a high heat and add in the coconut oil. Once hot add in the minced beef and break apart and begin to brown. Turn the heat down to medium.
- Add in the chopped ginger and stir through. Season with salt and add in red chilli flakes plus the five spice. Continue to gently fry for another minute or two.
- Add in the minced garlic and stir through. Fry for 20 seconds then add in the tamarind sauce. Toss the beef to coat it in the sticky sauce. Turn the heat down to low and fry for a minute or two then remove from the heat. Serve up and garnish with sesame seeds and extra chilli flakes if desired. Enjoy! :)
If you find this Sticky Tamarind Beef recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.