Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Beef Roast recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that you need to have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. However, did you know that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? Keep on reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is among the best meats that you can eat. You’re probably already aware of this as your doctor has instructed you to eat some fish at least two or three times a week. This is particularly true for those whose hearts are unhealthy. Fact: Fish is rich in Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try including fish in two meals per week.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. They are essentially great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Begin incorporating these healthy foods in your diet every day. Your heart will be much better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef roast recipe. To cook beef roast you only need 17 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Roast:
- Prepare 1 Big Red onion finely sliced
- Get 1 1⁄2 lb Beef chuck roast cut into bite size pieces
- Prepare 4-5 garlic cloves minced
- Provide 1 tbsp minced ginger
- Provide 10-12 Shallots skinned and cut into halves
- Provide 3-4 slit green chilly
- You need 1 tbsp Kashmiri red chilly/Paprika
- Prepare 2 tsp Coriander powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Cumin powder
- Take 2 tsp fresh ground Garam Masala(Indian spice mix)
- Prepare 2 tsp Ground Black pepper
- Get 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- Take 2 tsp Salt(as per taste)
- Prepare 1 stem Curry leaves
- Provide Chopped Cilantro for garnish
- Get 2 tsp Mustard seeds
- You need 2-3 tbsp Coconut oil
Steps to make Beef Roast:
- Wash and clean the beef pieces thoroughly.
- Pressure cook the beef in IP along with 1 tsp each chilly powder,salt,turmeric and black pepper and 1 cup water in Instant Pot for 20 mins and allow natural steam release.(Chuck beef is tender and will cook in less time compared to flank, and other cuts of beef)
- Turn the steam handle of the IP lid to venting and transfer the beef to a different container(reserve the stock for later use)
- Set the IP on sauté mode(continue using the same innerpot)and add some coconut oil, mustard seeds and curry leaves. Let the mustard seeds splutter.
- Now add in minced ginger and garlic and stir for few minutes until the raw smell leaves.
- Now add the red onion slices along with turmeric and salt and sauté until onions are soft.
- Add in the shallots and green chilly and stir for few mintutes to get them lightly transparent
- Now add all the spice powders- red chilly,black pepper,coriander powder,cumin powder and 1 tsp garam masala(reserve some for the end)
- Stir the spices well into the sauted onions and a 1⁄2 cup of the reserved beef stock.
- Cover IP with a glass lid and cook for 2 minutes so that the masala is well cooked and oil starts separating.
- Now add in the cooked beef pieces.
- Combine the beef and masala well on the sauté mode(less-medium).
- Check the salt,if needed add more oil and cook for 10 mintutes covered with lid and another 10 mnts uncovered. Stir in between.
- Once the beef is dry and oil separates, mix some garam masala powder, add remaining curry leaves.
- Set the IP on keep warm setting/ serve hot garnished with chopped cilantro.
- Tip#2.Once the beef is getting dry, you can transfer it into a large nonstick pan and allow slow browning to have more control👍😊
- Tip#1.The drier you want your beef mixture, the longer you have to leave the dish on sauté mode but keep stiring in between(you dont want the masala to burn or stick to the bottom of the pot!)
If you find this Beef Roast recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.