Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Beef steak recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware that you must have a healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Still, are you aware that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Fish is perhaps the heartiest food you can ingest. You may already know this since you’ve likely been told to make sure that you consume fish at least a couple of times a week. This is basically true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Fish is loaded with Omega 3s which are what helps break down and turn unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Include fish in two meals every week.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are terrific for your body. To be sure, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. These foods are particularly great for the heart, though. Try incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef steak recipe. To make beef steak you need 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef steak:
- Prepare 750 gm beef (I used tenderloin)
- Take 1 tbsp Garlic fresh finely chopped
- Provide 1 tbsp Fresh Parsley
- Provide 1,5 tbsp Mustard paste
- You need 5 tbsp Lp sauce/worcestersh
- You need 1 tbsp Oregano
- Provide 1 tsp Rosemerry
- Use 1 tsp Thyme
- Use 1 tbsp Chicken powder (optional)
- Get 1 tsp Black pepper crushed
- Provide 1 tsp Salt to taste
- Take 1⁄2 cup Oil approx
Instructions to make Beef steak:
- Start with mixing all the ingredients in a big bowl followed by adding oil and whisking for proper mixing. (You can also add crushed red chilli if your preference is more towards spicy food)..
- Marinate beef for at least 4 to 6 hours then grill it.. - Serve with your favorite sideline. I served it with grill potatoes, carrots and tomato.
If you find this Beef steak recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.