Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chilli Beef recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chilli Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chilli Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already are aware that the body calls for a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that several specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? In this article, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that your heart will be healthy if you consume blueberries. You should know that blueberries have lots of antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This specific antioxidant may be able to help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you take in. When your body is efficient at breaking down these things, they will not build up in your system and or cause issues for your heart. That, in turn, helps your heart be healthy.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. The foods mentioned are especially beneficial for the heart, however. Start eating these foods each day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chilli beef recipe. To cook chilli beef you only need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chilli Beef:
- Take 3⁄4 lb frying steak (300 g)
- Get 2⁄3 cup cornflour (100 g)
- Get 1 tablespoon chinese 5 spice
- Get 1 teaspoon salt
- Get 1 teaspoon pepper
- Provide 4 cups oil, for frying
- Take 2 red chilis
- Use 1 spring onion, thin
- Provide 1 oz ginger, thinly sliced (25 g)
- Take 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- Take 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- Provide 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Use 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- Get 1 tablespoon tomato ketchup
Instructions to make Chilli Beef:
- Slice the steaks into thin strips and place into a small bowl.
- Add the cornflour, 5 spice, salt, and pepper. Mix until evenly coated.
- Carefully heat the oil in a deep saucepan until it reaches 190°C (375°F).
- Carefully place the beef strips into the oil and fry for about 4-5 minutes, until golden brown. - Place on some tissue to soak up the excess oil and set a aside.
- Meanwhile, prepare the sauce by adding a tablespoon of oil to a frying pan. Frying the chilies, spring onion, and ginger over a medium heat for a few minutes. Add garlic paste and fry for another minute.
- Stir in the soy sauce, sweet chili sauce, red wine vinegar, and tomato ketchup until thick. - Stir in the beef steaks until evenly coated.
- Now it's ready to eat.
If you find this Chilli Beef recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.