Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chipotle Beef Roast (Slow Cooker) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chipotle Beef Roast (Slow Cooker) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chipotle Beef Roast (Slow Cooker) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Actually A Fantastic Product And Can Also Be Advantageous For Your Health.
Coconut oil is going to be one of the things which can actually help men and women live a longer and healthier life and something you ought to start using today. Something else I would like to mention relating to this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. One more thing I would like to point out concerning the use of coconut oil is that it is not only something which can be used internally or externally, it is something that can be used for both. In the following paragraphs we’re going to be looking at a number of the benefits that are connected with the utilization of coconut oil when compared with other oils.
I’m certain you’ve never given consideration to opening up a bottle of vegetable oil and rubbing it on your skin and hair, but if you do this with coconut oil it can provide you with a lot of benefits. Coconut oil has been proven to be very useful for folks who end up with skin rashes, and by simply using the coconut oil right on your skin it can help the particular healing process. The main reason this can help with rashes is due to the antioxidants which are in this oil, but you are additionally going to find that this can be used on a daily basis to provide you with younger looking skin.
There is currently studies being done that are leading individuals to the realization that coconut oil can even fight off bacterial and viral infections within the body, however this isn’t yet been proven. Should you have other oils in your home I would suggest getting rid of them and replacing them with coconut oil due to the many benefits that can be associated with it. There are different vitamin companies right now contemplating the thought of marketing coconut oil as a supplement, but you are able to begin receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chipotle beef roast (slow cooker) recipe. You can have chipotle beef roast (slow cooker) using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chipotle Beef Roast (Slow Cooker):
- Prepare 1 bottom round beef roast (3- 4 lbs)
- Take 1 tbsp canola oil
- Take 4 clove garlic, minced
- Get 1 small onion, chopped
- Use 1 can beef broth (14.5 oz)
- You need 1 can diced tomatoes (14.5 oz)
- Use 1 can chipotle peppers in adobo sauce (7 oz can) SEE NOTE on amount to use
- Use 1 tsp chili powder
- Prepare 1 tsp basil
- You need 1⁄2 tsp ground cumin
- You need 1⁄4 tsp cinnamon
- Take 1 pinch oregano
- Provide 1 salt and pepper to taste
- You need 1 sliced lime
Instructions to make Chipotle Beef Roast (Slow Cooker):
- Salt and pepper beef roast and sear roast in a tablespoon of oil. Place in crock pot.
- Place garlic, onions, beef broth, diced tomatoes and all seasonings on top (besides salt and pepper). As for the chipotle peppers - add 3 large whole peppers and 2 scant tablespoons of adobo sauce into crock pot. I think this adds the perfect amount of smokey flavor and heat. If you're concerned about it being too much - I'd reduce the sauce to a tablespoon and only add 2 peppers
- Give everything a stir to get it all blended. Cover and cook on low for about 7-8 hours. I was pressed for time when I made this last - so I cooked on low for four hours and on high for two hours. Was perfect!
- Shred meat. Remove and discard peppers. Spoon juices and tomatoes & onions from crock pot on top of beef (there's a ton of flavor and heat in there). Salt and pepper to taste. Serve with lime slices and white rice. Yum - hope you enjoy : )
If you find this Chipotle Beef Roast (Slow Cooker) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.