Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Uncle Tim's Simple Spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Uncle Tim's Simple Spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already know how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about it: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, though, that several specific foods are terrific for making your heart feel better? Keep on reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are truly awesome for the health of your heart. The after effects of eating beans may not have a pleasant smell, but they’re great for the inside of your body. This does not mean, though, that simply ingesting beans will make your heart be a great deal healthier or counterbalance the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What this means is that substituting in edamame or kidney beans for the chicken on your green salad or consuming a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you must do. Fortunately, beans are really tasty and you never know…you might not even miss the real beef or chicken.
There are tons of foods that you can add to your diet that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try introducing these foods into your diet every day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to uncle tim's simple spaghetti recipe. To make uncle tim's simple spaghetti you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Uncle Tim's Simple Spaghetti:
- Use 2 lb ground beef (or Turkey)
- You need 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup minced onion
- Use 2 tsp Seasoned salt
- Take 1 tsp pepper
- Provide 1 tsp Soul Seasoning
- Take 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- You need 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- Provide 1⁄2 cup Ketchup
- Prepare 1 (24 oz.) Can of Hunts Italian Sausage Pasta Sauce
- Get 1 can Hunts tomato paste
- Take 1 Box Spaghetti
- You need 1 bay leaf
- You need 1⁄2 cup Olive oil or Vegetable oil
- Use 1⁄2 cup Bell pepper
Steps to make Uncle Tim's Simple Spaghetti:
- Brown 2 lbs Ground beef (add a little water & salt to add tenderness to meat
- Add onions, bell pepper, garlic, & dry seasonings to meat omitting the Bay leaf.
- Chop beef with spatula until browned. Drain off excess water. Add Ketchup, Pasta sauce, & Tomato paste. As you begin to start pasta. Cook on low heat. Stir offen. (You can pretty much stir while pasta is prepared.)
- Prepare 1 box of spaghetti as directed on the box, but add olive oil & bay leaf.
- After pasta is finished, Cool then serve, or mix and store.
If you find this Uncle Tim's Simple Spaghetti recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.